Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
KrissyR🌞
Beauty Expert
14/03/23-22:15
My new obsession... Tarte eyeshadows. And this is my newest palette.👁️👁️❤️ P.S. The colors came out a bit brighter in the photo compared to how they look in reality.
My new obsession... Tarte eyeshadows. And this is my newest
Lisaxx
Rising Star
14/03/23-21:16
I picked up a sample of the Fresh black tea overnight mask in pick n mix recently & loved how hydrating it was, so much so i decided to treat myself & bought the trial size. It's quite thick in texture but soaks into skin quickly. My skin in the morning looks & feels amazing, so plump & hydrated. Make up always applies so much smoother the next day. Previously I'd only tried the exfoliator from Fresh. (Also a nice product). Iv heard great stuff about their products & am tempted to purchase more now I know I love this product.
I picked up a sample of the Fresh black tea overnight mask
Kelly
14/03/23-21:08
Tuesday night = self care night 🛀🏼🫶🏼 These are my current favourites!
Tuesday night = self care night 🛀🏼🫶🏼  These are my
Amelia
Rising Star
14/03/23-19:22
My favourite frangrance collection 💖
My favourite frangrance collection 💖
Raluca
Rising Star
14/03/23-16:42
I'm in love with this one, absolutely perfect for my dry/sensitive skin ❤️
I'm in love with this one, absolutely perfect for my
Nicola💕
Beauty Expert
14/03/23-09:27
My Estee Lauder products I am love with them all they are great for my dry skin especially in winter 🥰
My Estee Lauder products I am love with them all they are
Nicola💕
Beauty Expert
14/03/23-07:34 (edited)
My new purchases trying two of the different la vie est belle and not disappointed both gorgeous 🥰
My new purchases trying two of the different la vie est
Anam
Rising Star
13/03/23-23:24
Amazing serum
Amazing serum