/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
05/02/23-11:13
🀩
🀩
Lisaxx
05/01/23-14:21
Always been intrigued by the hype over Bobbi Brown's vitimin face base so when it popped up in pick n mix I had to try it. The hype is real! It's so hydrating, smells incredible & made my make up look so much better. So had to get it to use for some special upcoming Summer events. I recently purchased Fresh black tea mask after trying in pick n mix too. Have you ever fallen in love with a product through pick n mix?
Always been intrigued by the hype over Bobbi Brown's vitimin
Josie
Beauty Adviser
05/01/23-11:15
I was wondering if Sephora will start doing the Sephora Favourites like they do in the USA. They always look really good and I’d definitely buy them!!
I was wondering if Sephora will start doing the Sephora
Laurenmarie
Beauty Newbie
05/01/23-09:44
Loving the new lip tint lip liner hack trending atm Has anyone tried this 🫢
Loving the new lip tint lip liner hack trending atm   Has
Liz
Beauty Adviser
05/01/23-09:40
Not a planned purchase at all... but I couldn't resist! πŸ₯°βœ¨οΈβ˜€οΈπŸ’–
Not a planned purchase at all... but I couldn't resist!
Yas
Beauty Adviser
05/01/23-07:47 (edited on 05/01/23-07:48)
A little treat to myself (and my skin) as I’ve been stressed with writing my dissertation🫣 I only had the Fruit Babies set in my basket originally, I cannot explain how the others ended up in there…
A little treat to myself (and my skin) as I’ve been stressed
Shannon
05/01/23-07:39
I am planning on going to Sephora, its not local so i want to buy everything in one go, what are some brands or products i should get? for absolutely anything eg skincare, makeup, hair nails, perfume
Tori
Beauty Newbie
05/01/23-06:33
Dr Dennis G universal peel.. I love a good review and watched a video of someone raving about these. They were a bit pricey and so I held off but got the chance to try them after they were part of an offer.I have quite sensitive perimenopausal skin which can be quite sensitive to some ingredients so was cautious using them for the 1st time. You use one wipe first all over till the pad is dry and then swipe the 2nd pad over the same area.It made my skin sooooo soft. It seemed to take the harder skin right back to being smooth. I have been using these twice a week now and my dark age spots have faded too! Definitely something I Will continue to invest in! Comes in 3 strengths too!
Dr Dennis G universal peel.. I love a good review and