/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
🔸Daniella🔸
Beauty Adviser
12/05/23-08:02
App exclusive discount code 🔸 Dropping live from 12pm-2pm
App exclusive discount code 🔸 Dropping live from 12pm-2pm
Scarlet
Beauty Adviser
12/05/23-08:02
Happy Friday everyone
Happy Friday everyone
Olivia
11/05/23-18:12
Just got these in the mail recently.  I can’t wait to try the Medik8 retinal. I’ve tried the Paula’s choice retinol before but unfortunately saw no improvements. I’ve heard great things about this one so I can’t wait to try it out. I’ve also never used a vitamin C serum and again, I’ve heard amazing things about the juice beauty one. I’m hoping it’ll help with hyperpigmentation!! Lastly, I was selected to test and review this shampoo (my first ever test and review product, I’m so thankful and excited!!!). I can’t wait to try it out as well. Has anyone tried any of these products before??
Just got these in the mail recently.  I can’t wait to
Nusaybah
Beauty Enthusiast
11/05/23-17:22
Hey all, does anyone have some skincare products they’d recommend that are breastfeeding safe? I have sensitive and acne prone skin 😕 unfortunately so many products are a no-no for me so I’m finding it difficult to create a routine. Thanks 💕
Polly
Beauty Adviser
11/05/23-17:19
Just purchased Aveda for this first time, what is everyones experience with it?
Claire
Beauty Newbie
11/05/23-15:14
Love when I get a Sephora package….. A little treat to myself ❤️
Love when I get a Sephora package….. A little treat to
Claire
Beauty Newbie
11/05/23-15:11
Just la little obsession with Nars foundations… Different shades to suit what day on my fake tan I am and different types depending on how my skin is acting….. love Nars ❤️
Just la little obsession with Nars foundations… Different
Marie
Beauty Enthusiast
11/05/23-14:39 (edited on 11/05/23-14:49)
Love this Sephora Outrageous lipgloss, gives a slight plump effect, just the right amount of fine glitter and long lasting. Definitely my favourite gloss, even matches my current nails 😊
Love this Sephora Outrageous lipgloss, gives a slight plump