/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Monix
Beauty Adviser
05/08/24-11:40
Mt favourite kosas product is the the lip pump with collagen because my lips are thin and this gives them that plumbing they need makes.it look fuller
Mt favourite kosas product is the the lip pump with collagen
Laura
Beauty Adviser
05/08/24-10:04 (edited on 05/08/24-15:56)
I absolutely love my Kosas mini wet lip oil I got from the Sephora box just before it stopped. As you can see from the pink applicator I like to slick it on top of my lipsticks to give a bit of shine. It's my fave lip oil, stays on quite a while and just adds an extra something something (it's plumping too!) There's something beautiful about the way it catches the light and I sometimes really build it up before I take a pic for an unreal glossy shine P.s. can't tag the kosas wet lip oil on the post
I absolutely love my Kosas mini wet lip oil I got from the
Shannon
05/08/24-08:48
Oh my days! I have been searching for a good lip oil that hydrates my lips but also gives them a plumping look and a gloss effect. Its actually amazing how something so simple can be hard to find! It wasn't that long ago i was getting to the end of trying different ones and having to decide on one to settle with as i couldn't find one that done the job i wanted! I went onto instagram and found alot of people talking about this lip oil. At first i had to convince myself to buy it as i was at the end of my "Buy it, test it, hate it, put it in a drawer and forget" routine. However after seeing all the reviews i decided that i would just give it ago, worst thing to happen is ive got a new product in my drawer, best thing to happen is i've found my new lip oil Now this product is absolutely perfect. It glides on the lips like butter, not only makes my lips feel plump but it also makes them look plumper, It doesnt have a nasty smell. the applicator is so easy to use, doesn't give off too much colour which i prefer, i use it instead of a lipgloss as i prefer this product. Its my new holy grail product and i always stock up when I'm able to. I have received a lot of compliments and this is a product i feel like i should gate keep but its something i want other people to experience (I am wearing this masterpiece of a product in this photo) (Unfortunately i could find the lip oil within the "tag a product" so i tagged another good KOSAS product but attached a photo of the lip oil. I really do hope this is okay!)
Oh my days! I have been searching for a good lip oil that
Razan
Beauty Adviser
05/08/24-07:23
I love this concealer. It is one of my favorites in makeup. It is wonderful. I do not have lines under my eyes and it does not crack. It is very perfect. I do not feel dryness under my eyes when I use it. It covers my circles very well. I love it very much.
I love this concealer. It is one of my favorites in makeup.
Sonia
Beauty Adviser
05/08/24-07:05
As a brows first I love a clear brow gel! I have long brow hairs and this keeps them in place all day without going flakey
As a brows first I love a clear brow gel! I have long brow
Nadine Louise
Beauty Adviser
05/08/24-00:22
My favourite KOSAS product is the Plump & Juicy Vegan Collagen Spray-on Serum because This is the only spray that feels like it does more than just refreshing my skin or adding simple hydration, good plumping effect immediately which surprised me, good spray action and not too watery, almost like a hybrid consistency between gel and water, love the feeling but not sure about any long term benefits.
My favourite KOSAS product is the Plump & Juicy Vegan
ell
Beauty Adviser
05/07/24-23:15
Kosas revealer super creamy and brightening concealer, skincare makeup hybrids are everything, I love this concealer it does everything and more; hydrates, brightens, smooths. It’s a real game changer!💛
Kosas revealer super creamy and brightening concealer,
Tomika
Beauty Enthusiast
05/07/24-23:12
I love this iconic concealer, it’s super lightweight and doesn’t feel like anything on the skin! it’s one of my favourites to use, i love the application it’s so convenient
I love this iconic concealer, it’s super lightweight and