Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Millie
07/04/23-16:56
i got the dior lip oil in the shade 001 for my birthday and i was very disappointed, at first i thought it was amazing… but after a few days the colour changed to a way darker pink and a lot of the applicator had fallen off,there is now bits of the applicator in the lipgloss. also it went very cloudy and even stickier than it was. i thought a lip oil was supposed to be moisturising but it had a lip gloss texture and it was even more stickier than a normal lipgloss. i do not recommend this product unless you want sticky lips
i got the dior lip oil in the shade 001 for my birthday and
Chloe
07/04/23-14:28
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush - 01 Fuego Flush 🧡 I'm in the process of accumulating the full collection of Cheeks Out Cream Blush. So far I have 7/10. I hope to complete my collection soon 😁
Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush - 01 Fuego
HappyDays
Rising Star
07/04/23-13:55
I thought I would post this Coffee Body Scrub which I bought a few months back, as it smells insanely beautiful, exactly like a strong coffee would smell ☕. As yet I cannot get myself to use it as I love the smell so much 😊
I thought I would post this Coffee Body Scrub which I bought
Silovesglam 💄
07/04/23-12:58
I'm looking for a new lipstick . What's everyone's favourites 🥰
I'm looking for a new lipstick . What's everyone's
Desire
Beauty Expert
07/04/23-11:04
Happy Easter weekend community
Happy Easter weekend community
Biliseta
Rising Star
06/04/23-23:46
Good night everyone 😴
Hazel
Rising Star
06/04/23-12:30
Great Beauty Box offer only £4.95 for your first one
Great Beauty Box offer only £4.95 for your first one
Keara
Beauty Expert
06/04/23-09:54
Olaplex lash serum on the way! Cannot wait to try this beauty out! I love the Olaplex range and find they really work for me, hoping this will be no different 😍🙌