/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Marie
Beauty Enthusiast
31/05/23-13:05 (edited on 31/05/23-13:08)
Has Sephora stopped selling these Do Not Drink Frangrances? Can't seem to find them. They are my holiday scent as they are perfect size to pop in my hand luggage and smell so clean and fresh.
Has Sephora stopped selling these Do Not Drink Frangrances?
Josie
Beauty Adviser
31/05/23-12:26
I love mini’s and they are so handy to keep in your bag!!
I love mini’s and they are so handy to keep in your bag!!
Jurgita
31/05/23-10:26
Preparing for a trip with Lancome is always a pleasure πŸ₯°πŸŒ
Preparing for a trip with Lancome is always a pleasure πŸ₯°πŸŒ
MissR
Beauty Adviser
31/05/23-07:23
Just to follow up posts below, I saw this in my email today. Incase you’re interested! Xx
Just to follow up posts below, I saw this in my email today.
flo
Beauty Adviser
30/05/23-19:33
What are everyone’s favourite face serums? I want to have a treat for my birthday with a new serum I’ve not tried πŸ’—
Jaimee
Beauty Newbie
30/05/23-14:29
RECOMMENDATION FOR DRY, SORE OR CRACKED LIPS: I strongly recommend the laneige lip masks. I only have tried the Berry sleep lip mask. I put it on before bed and it helps ALOT. Occasionally, if I am sitting around I will put it on and it stops them feeling dry. Multiple close friends of mine use laneige lip masks during the day as Vaseline alternative and, if I'm being honest, it looks amazing and is a great aid for dry, sore or cracked lips!
Chelsea
30/05/23-13:33
Can someone recommend a setting spray that is more affordable that preforms exactly like the Charlotte Tilbury one?😊
Emma
Beauty Adviser
30/05/23-12:53 (edited on 30/05/23-12:58)
If you’re excited like me about the Haus Labs launch in June, ReallyRee has done a really good overview of the products as per this link. https://reallyree.com/haus-labs-makeup-review-swatches-uk/
If you’re excited like me about the Haus Labs launch in