Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Liz
Beauty Expert
04/14/23-19:24
Finally settled back home after a few days away, and I thought I'd share some of the products that worked well enough that I didn't need anything else! Dior Forever Velvet Veil CHANEL CC Cream SPF 50 Rodial Loose Glass Powder Rodial Banana Lowlighter
Finally settled back home after a few days away, and I
Nazia
Rising Star
04/14/23-15:45
Garnier hair mask it smells amazing, my hair is left feeling extremely soft works really well as a cinditioner it’s such a good price i recommend you try this hair mask
Garnier hair mask it smells amazing, my hair is left feeling
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Rising Star
04/14/23-15:04
So nice to receive this Sample of YSL LIBRE, a timely reminder to repurchase as you can see from my empty bottle. Floral containing Orange blossom, lavender essence and a hint of musk .So many favourites, so little time 💐
So nice to receive this Sample of YSL LIBRE,  a timely
Hazel
Rising Star
04/14/23-14:47
A great offer from Sephora when you spend over £12o.
A great offer from Sephora when you spend over £12o.
Danubia Sousa
04/14/23-14:44
My most recent makeup product I tried and loved it , Rare beauty bronzer it’s simple amazing and super easy to apply and blend, anyone tried it ?
My most recent  makeup product I tried and loved it , Rare
Olivia
Rising Star
04/14/23-13:06
Has anyone tried both the Laura mercier and hudda beauty setting powder? Which one is better?
Kate
Rising Star
04/14/23-10:55
Has anyone got any recommendations for a good leave-in conditioner that also detangles? I have bleached my hair and it is also naturally very knotty so once I get out of the shower it is an absolute pain to detangle and at times it is very dry so I need it to be hydrating.
HappyDays
Rising Star
04/14/23-09:18 (edited on 04/14/23-09:18)
I love Filorga and these are my current products. The moisturisers are fabulous, beautiful on the skin. @Biliseta thank you for posting yours which reminded me that I have these in the back of my cupboard 😊
I love Filorga and these are my current products. The