Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Liz
Beauty Expert
04/17/23-18:51
Today's little treat... Fenty Skin Lip Oil 😍 Feels super nourishing and smells gorgeous! 🍒🍒🍒
Today's little treat... Fenty Skin Lip Oil 😍 Feels super
Nazia
Rising Star
04/17/23-13:18
Lovely foundation not heavy or cakey on the skin makes my skin look smooth, i got the shade 235N i did a sample test my local boots but they did not have 230W sample so this was the close match. This is a good coverage foundation i will purchase a bottle when i can! I highly recommend this foundation natural look
Lovely foundation not heavy or cakey on the skin makes my
Cherie
04/17/23-09:40
Finally finished this! This last so long (too long?!) it’s beautiful, the finish is stunning, dewy and glossy but no glitter in sight. The issue I had that as an avid sunscreen user (and I use ALOT) no matter which sunscreen I used this primer pulled. With everything. I even removed my vit c to try and reduce the pilling. After testing and removing components it’s definitely this primer. Glad to see it gone personally but it is beautiful
Finally finished this! This last so long (too long?!) it’s
HappyDays
Rising Star
04/17/23-09:01
This is the most stunning looking lip balm, so much so that I don't feel like using it 🙈. It the Tatcha Camelia 24k Gold Spun Lip Balm and like everything with Tatcha is absolutely exquisitely made and extremely pleasing on the eyes. It looks better in sunshine which I have been waiting for but sadly lacking 🌞
This is the most stunning looking lip balm, so much so that
Keara
Beauty Expert
04/17/23-07:48
I don’t understand why people are still posting general posts in ‘rate your test and review’ still after all this time and all the time people have tried to steer them in the right direction of where to post, not that they should need to as there’s a massive header at the top of the page telling people exactly what’s expected on said page, people continue to do so. Unless it’s been provided by Sephora and sent to your address for you to ‘test and review’ it shouldn’t be there. Just read the header.. 😩🫠
Chloe
04/16/23-19:58
I absolutely love my Sol de janerio cheriosa 62 spray , it smells like an amazing day at the beach🫶🏻👙🏖️🏝️
Keara
Beauty Expert
04/16/23-19:09
Have you tried the Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist? Here’s just a few of my thoughts 💭 Lovely subtle rose scent not too overpowering but fresh. The packaging is luxe, feels lovely to hold and is of a perfect size. Also love how the spray is dispensed, covers the aimed area with ease and little waste. Hydrating, refreshing! Only down fall is I feel if I was to drop it it could potentially smash I find it’s beautiful used after cleansing before moisturiser but also throughout the day for a refreshing pick me up. I’d recommend it to any rose scented lovers! (This I am not, but still found myself enjoying using it!) or anyone who’s after an extra step in their routine to give their skin a balancing boost throughout the day This is my first time trying the brand and I’m quite impressed 🌹💖
Have you tried the Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist?
Ellen
Beauty Expert
04/16/23-18:17
Chanel Eye Quad in Blurry Green. I didn’t use this when I first bought it as I had too many eyeshadows open and not really being used. Put it away and kind of forgot about it! Looking forward to trying it out this week
Chanel Eye Quad in Blurry Green. I didn’t use this when I