Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Scarlet
05/16/23-12:55
Weekly buzz 🥰
Weekly buzz 🥰
Polly
Beauty Adviser
05/16/23-11:26
3rd Sephora delivery for me, looking forward to trying my products. I have keen to change to a powder or liquid bronzer from my cream one, what do people recommend? X
Shannon
05/16/23-08:54
Hello guys! hope youre having a swell day so far, i have a slight obsession with looking at different beauty brands that are not popular, buying stuff and trying them. I have just looked at Truly as i dont hear much about them anymore! What other brands are good but not as popular as they need to be!? Could be makeup, skincare, haircare, fragrances, literally anything! TIA
Magdalena
05/16/23-05:47
Yeah another badge earned 💪🏻
Yeah another badge earned 💪🏻
Magdalena
05/16/23-04:20
🌞 Importance of SPF: A Must-Have for Daily Protection! 🌞Are you aware of the significant role that SPF plays in your daily skincare routine? Sunscreen with Sun Protection Factor (SPF) is not just for beach days; it should be a staple in your everyday skincare regimen. Let's dive into why SPF is essential for daily use and how it can safeguard your skin from harmful UV rays.1️⃣ Shield Against Sunburn: SPF shields your skin from the damaging effects of the sun's ultraviolet (UV) rays. UVB rays are responsible for sunburn, which not only causes immediate discomfort but can also lead to long-term skin damage and increase the risk of skin cancer. Applying SPF daily helps prevent sunburn, allowing your skin to stay healthy and protected.2️⃣ Prevent Premature Aging: Exposure to the sun's UV rays is one of the primary causes of premature skin aging. Prolonged sun exposure leads to the breakdown of collagen and elastin fibers, resulting in wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin. By wearing SPF every day, you can significantly reduce the visible signs of aging, keeping your skin youthful and radiant.3️⃣ Lower Skin Cancer Risk: Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer globally, and UV radiation is a major contributor to its development. Regular use of SPF can help minimize your risk of developing skin cancer by shielding your skin from harmful UV radiation. Remember, prevention is key when it comes to protecting yourself from this potentially life-threatening disease.4️⃣ Preserve Skin's Health: Your skin deserves proper care and protection to maintain its overall health. SPF acts as a barrier against the damaging effects of the sun, which include sunburn, sunspots, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin tone. By incorporating SPF into your daily routine, you provide your skin with the defense it needs to stay healthy, vibrant, and free from sun-related damage.5️⃣ Year-Round Protection: Regardless of the weather or season, UV rays can still reach your skin. Even on cloudy or overcast days, UV radiation can penetrate through the clouds and harm your skin. Therefore, wearing SPF every day, regardless of the weather, ensures consistent protection throughout the year.Make SPF a Daily Habit! ☀️Now that you understand the importance of SPF, make it a non-negotiable part of your daily skincare routine. Choose a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 30, and apply it generously to all exposed areas of your skin, including your face, neck, ears, and hands. Reapply every two hours, especially if you're spending extended periods outdoors or engaging in water activities.Remember, protecting your skin from the sun is not only a matter of beauty but also a matter of your overall health. Embrace the habit of wearing SPF daily, and your skin will thank you for it in the long run. Stay safe, stay protected, and enjoy the sun responsibly! 🌤️🌿
🌞 Importance of SPF: A Must-Have for Daily
Magdalena
05/16/23-04:18
💧 The Importance of Drinking Water for Hair Health 💇‍♀️When it comes to maintaining healthy, luscious locks, we often focus on external hair care routines and products. However, one crucial aspect of hair health is often overlooked: hydration. Drinking an adequate amount of water plays a vital role in maintaining healthy hair from within. Let's dive into why water is essential for your tresses:1️⃣ Hydrated Hair Follicles: Just like any other part of your body, your hair follicles require proper hydration to function optimally. Dehydration can weaken the hair shaft and lead to dry, brittle strands, making them more prone to breakage and split ends. Drinking an adequate amount of water ensures that your hair follicles receive the hydration they need to support healthy hair growth.2️⃣ Nutrient Transport: Water serves as a carrier for essential nutrients that your hair needs to grow and thrive. Proper hydration improves blood circulation, allowing nutrients, vitamins, and minerals to reach the hair follicles more efficiently. This ensures that your hair receives the necessary building blocks for strong, vibrant strands.3️⃣ Moisture Retention: Adequate hydration helps your hair retain moisture, keeping it soft, supple, and less prone to dryness. When your body is dehydrated, it directs the available water to vital organs, leaving your hair and skin parched. Drinking enough water ensures that your body can distribute moisture evenly, preventing dryness and promoting hair health.4️⃣ Scalp Health: A healthy scalp is the foundation for healthy hair. Dehydration can lead to a dry scalp, causing itchiness, dandruff, and other scalp conditions that hinder hair growth. By drinking enough water, you maintain the moisture balance on your scalp, promoting a healthier environment for hair follicles to flourish.5️⃣ Hair Elasticity and Strength: Proper hydration improves the elasticity and strength of your hair. Hydrated hair is more flexible and less prone to breakage. It can better withstand styling, heat, and environmental stressors. By nourishing your hair from within, water helps you maintain hair that looks and feels healthier.Remember, while external hair care practices like using hydrating shampoos and conditioners are important, addressing hair health from the inside out is equally crucial. Ensure you drink an adequate amount of water every day to keep your hair hydrated and vibrant.Stay hydrated, nourish your body, and let your beautiful hair shine! 💦✨
💧 The Importance of Drinking Water for Hair
karolina
05/15/23-22:19
Did any of you tried elf concealer? its worth the hype?
karolina
05/15/23-22:17
Lancôme hypnose mascara its definitely mascara that i would recommend. I have tried many many mascaras, there its lot of nics one especially i can't complain about my natural lashes but hypnose its definitely that one i woukd buy it again ❤️
Lancôme hypnose mascara its definitely mascara that i would