/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Emma
Beauty Adviser
13/06/23-20:09 (edited on 13/06/23-20:18)
Iโ€™m really enjoying this peppermint cleanser in this hot sticky weather! The peppermint is definitely there and itโ€™s very refreshing but itโ€™s not too much if you know what I mean. I have mature skin but it doesnโ€™t dry it out. Itโ€™s lovely and itโ€™s only ยฃ7.50 on the Sephora website
Iโ€™m really enjoying this peppermint cleanser in this hot
Keara
Beauty Adviser
13/06/23-18:35
Love a bit of Nars, especially their Powermatte Lipsicks! I find them super pigmented, colour pay off is so good and theyโ€™re super comfortable too, making them a firm favourite.  Have you tried them? So far I have : ๐Ÿ’‹ Dragon Girl ๐Ÿ’‹  ๐Ÿ’• Free Bird ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’– Sweet Disposition ๐Ÿ’–  Also, have to mention their โ€˜Air Matte Lip Colorโ€™ as thatโ€™s another MUST have product, so lightweight, and spot on again for pigment. One swipe, done โœ…  I have the shade โ™ฅ๏ธ Total Domination โ™ฅ๏ธ and it is such a beaut red ๐Ÿซถ Any Nars lip product recommendations? ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿซถ
Love a bit of Nars, especially their Powermatte Lipsicks! I
Nohas86
13/06/23-07:09
๐Ÿ˜ very good nails and cuticle oil
๐Ÿ˜ very good nails and cuticle oil
Christina
Beauty Insider
12/06/23-19:26
The Sephora Community definitely knows how to do prizes! Thank you so much for sending me the most amazing case full of treats, I can't wait to use them!!! ๐Ÿ’—
The Sephora Community definitely knows how to do prizes!
Amanda
Beauty Adviser
12/06/23-17:34
I know this is probably not the right place to post this but Iโ€™m having difficulty signing in on the main shopping site. It keeps telling me my password wrong. Itโ€™s the same sign in details I use for this community page but it still keeps telling me Iโ€™m wrong. Iโ€™ve tried resetting it but I get told the same thing again. Can anybody help.
I know this is probably not the right place to post this but
izzy
Beauty Newbie
12/06/23-16:07
If anyone need a new mascara... BAD GIRL BANG by Benefit is my go to! Works so well.
Josie
Beauty Adviser
12/06/23-11:10
My recent purchase, I repurchase the Byoma brightening serum as I absolutely love it. But the Vichy spf and Aฤ“sop lip balm with spf are new purchases. So far Iโ€™m loving both, being fair skinned I need all the spf I can getโ€ฆ
My recent purchase, I repurchase the Byoma brightening serum
Dom
Beauty Newbie
12/06/23-10:36
Probably everyone already knows this but the new mascara from Fenty is just amazing! After one use you can get nice natural lashes. But it's so easy to build up and get more dramatic look. My new holy grail ;)
Probably everyone already knows this but the new mascara