/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
MissR
Beauty Adviser
06/16/23-08:41 (edited on 06/16/23-08:43)
I will be heading off on hols in a few days and these are a few items that I am considering packing with me โœˆ๏ธโœจ๐Ÿง–โ€โ™€๏ธ - NEOM shampoo and conditioner are a reliable duo that work well for my hair. - Diptyque lotion is a stunning after showering โ€˜refresherโ€™, the skin feels hydrated and fragrant after using this.  - I love most Darphin products and they are the perfect size for travel. The 8 flower nectar oil cream is a must try! - Elizabeth Arden Retinol eye cream which has the perfect precise applicator - Clarins Lip Perfector is an OG and always on me. It keeps the lips comfortable with a slight colour. - Origins resurfacing night cream is another fave although I wouldnโ€™t use daily or without SPF the next day, as it contains AHAs โ˜€๏ธ
I will be heading off on hols in a few days and these are a
Gaga
Beauty Newbie
06/16/23-08:38 (edited on 06/17/23-09:13)
SHISEIDO MAGIC COMBO Regular and travel size ๐Ÿคฉ
SHISEIDO MAGIC COMBO Regular and travel size ๐Ÿคฉ
Yas
Beauty Adviser
06/16/23-07:39
My skincare minis to take abroad! These are so useful, especially when you need to pack light!๐Ÿง–๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
My skincare minis to take abroad! These are so useful,
Biliseta
Beauty Adviser
06/16/23-07:29
Good morning. Happy Friday. Don't forget your SPF today ๐Ÿ˜Š
Good morning. Happy Friday. Don't forget your SPF today ๐Ÿ˜Š
Alison
Beauty Adviser
06/16/23-07:13
Gosh this is the 3rd sephora shop i have found in singapore im totally spoiled for choice while im here ๐Ÿฅฐ
Gosh this is the 3rd sephora shop i have found in singapore
Tara
Beauty Newbie
06/16/23-06:32 (edited on 06/16/23-06:33)
These are my mini essentials. Theyvare a must for me in the hot weather and sunshine. My favorite skincare brand work miracles for my skin and my favourite hair bonding oil too.
These are my mini essentials. Theyvare a must for me in the
Polly
Beauty Adviser
06/16/23-03:59
Best lip balms for summer? X
Scarlet
Beauty Adviser
06/16/23-02:15
My makeup and skincare minis , I have been saving all these to take with me on my vacation to Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
My makeup and skincare minis , I have been saving all these