Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Bexboo1980
Beauty Newbie
27/05/23-14:36
Hey guys, looking for a new summer eyeshadow palette any recommendations x
Shakira
Beauty Newbie
27/05/23-14:10
ready for summer skincare!
Biliseta
Beauty Newbie
27/05/23-10:49
I am ready for summer ☀️ 😃
I am ready for summer ☀️ 😃
Safina
Beauty Adviser
27/05/23-08:51
Hey guys, I’m looking for a good everyday sunscreen which I can use on like sensitive skin. Any recommendations or suggestions welcome, thanks 😊 🌞
Tori
Beauty Newbie
27/05/23-08:41
I received a sample of the sunday riley afterglow and I have had a love/hate relationship with the products...this however is devine! The best Vitamin C I have ever used. It is quite thick but my skins absolutely loves it. It drinks it in and leaves it so soft afterwards! I have more mature skin and some vitamin c creams have been too much for me but this is perfect. I also tried the Vitamin C CEO and again its the moisturiser I reach for every day now! A great line from Sunday Riley! Am keen to try more now!
I received a sample of the sunday riley afterglow and I have
Jurgita
26/05/23-14:01
Ready for summer ✔️🌞
Ready for summer ✔️🌞
Irini
Beauty Adviser
26/05/23-11:58
Gonna try new things this week
Gonna try new things this week
Ria
Beauty Enthusiast
26/05/23-10:34
I recently won £100 to spend in Sephora, and I couldn't be happier! After spending a whole day thinking, and strategising about trying as many products as possible that I've always wanted to try, I placed my order, and these goodies arrived today. I love them all! I got an advent by sephora and it had tons of products that are such great quality (I'll add the pic in the comments)! And value too! I'll definitely be carrying them with me everywhere, especially during trips. I also got 2 huda beauty sets, so pretty and I can't say anything bad about the quality either, I'll be testing them all soon and reviewing them. I also got the super popular gisou hair perfume--it smells lush! Honey and happiness! I might be using it as my daily perfume in the days I want something more subtle, or combining it with my edp to see how it'll end up, I'm sure I'll smell yummy 😁 Last, I got my favourite Yankee candle scent mini, it smells like being in a field of lavender in a warm summer evening with a cool lemonade in your hand--bliss! Thank you so much @Lydia @SephoraUK and team for this, my birthday is in less than a month, and you sure made it special without knowing!
I recently won £100 to spend in Sephora, and I couldn't be