/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Liz
Beauty Adviser
06/21/23-15:55
Just arrived, and it's intact! Really wearable colours ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—
Just arrived, and it's intact! Really wearable colours ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—
AReview333
06/21/23-13:39 (edited on 06/21/23-13:45)
I noticed someone has the same username as me. So felt compelled to change mine, even though I've had it since Feel Unique days!! Soo, was thinking would be good going forward if Sephora could implement 'User Name 'Taken' function!?! As it would be a lot easier for those who like the uniqueness of their username! If you write good reviews, have built a rapport with people, etc its always nice to have your own stamp on things!! ๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿƒ @Breanna @SephoraUK @Lydia @Sophie @SephoraUK
Bruna
Beauty Newbie
06/21/23-11:40
What are the best make up brands and products youโ€™ve used for your bridal make up? Iโ€™m getting married in August so keen to hear :)
What are the best make up brands and products youโ€™ve used
karolina
06/21/23-08:00
Good morning โค๏ธ hope you all doing well๐Ÿ˜˜ Whats your recent beauty purchase? ๐Ÿ˜
Good morning โค๏ธ hope you all doing well๐Ÿ˜˜ Whats your recent
Nicola๐Ÿ’•
Beauty Newbie
06/21/23-06:45
Can anyone recommend retinol serum or night cream that's not to expensive I was using the ordinary retinol serum but not really working anymore x
Shifa
Beauty Adviser
06/20/23-21:25
I think people forgot sadly not everyone is in a privileged position to be going on holiday. I'd like to participate in the competition but have not been on holiday in ages.
Keara
Beauty Adviser
06/20/23-18:33
Does it get any cuter than this? I donโ€™t think it does ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿซถ
Does it get any cuter than this? I donโ€™t think it does
Natasha
Beauty Adviser
06/20/23-17:03
I love my mini versions to take on holiday with me , they are so handy to have !
I love my mini versions to take on holiday with me , they