/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Alexandra Georgiana
Beauty Newbie
06/24/23-02:00
TRAVEL ESSENTIALS ARE HERE Summer season is now on. This means holidays and lots of travelling to come. I only go prepared with my travel sized bottles because my dehydrated, acne-prone, sensitive skin cannot survive without a good moisturiser (Cetaphil) and a good anti-imperfections water fluid (Vichy), both containing SPF 50+. Moreso, care continues during the night with an anti blemish cream (Bioderma), serum for dark spots (khiel’s) and breakout control overnight serum (Carbon Theory). Of course, both during the day and evenings I go fancier and add some medium coverage concealer where I have spots and other imperfections (Fenty Beauty), curl my lashes with a mascara (MAC), set my brows in place for windy/watery conditions with a tinted brow glue (NYX) and a 24-hour brow setter (benefit) and finish the look with a healthy serum (MAC) and some sparkles glow to radiate even more than the sun (Benefit). This is everything I need. Oh, and of course, luggage tag and pillow for a resting flight. Off to some beach… See you soon 🌞🌊
TRAVEL ESSENTIALS ARE HERE Summer season is now on. This
Andreea
Beauty Newbie
06/23/23-21:45
In love with the minis 😍
In love with the minis 😍
melanie
Beauty Adviser
06/23/23-21:20
Does anyone else swap their body lotions creams to summer ones? Molton brown rhubarb and rose oil and bum bum cream i havent touched since I bought it last year. Lovely summer scent
Does anyone else swap their body lotions creams to summer
Malgorzata Wojas
Beauty Enthusiast
06/23/23-19:57 (edited on 06/23/23-19:57)
Elemis has quickly become one of my favourite skincare brands. Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads are powered by patented^ Tri-Enzyme Technology and formulated with Lactic Acid and Probiotic Ferment Comples for a smoother-looking skin. The combination of exfoliating and moisturizing ingredients makes these pads so effective and because they are so gentle on the skin you can use them twice a day to reduce the look of a dark spots, pores and uneven skin tone. Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads can visibly transform your skin, especially if you use them consistently. They really help exfoliate and remove dead skin cells and renew the texture of your skin. I love using them as a part of my morning routine not only because they give my skin a nice and healthy glow but also because they make my skin feel and look smoother and my foundation look so much better on perfectly cleansed skin. If you're looking for a gentle and effective facial pads there is no better choice than Elemis 🀍
Elemis has quickly become one of my favourite skincare
Liz
Beauty Adviser
06/23/23-19:26 (edited on 06/23/23-19:26)
Trying to decide which to try next as my first cleanse? πŸ€” Have you tried these, and if so, what did you think? πŸ’—
Trying to decide which to try next as my first cleanse? πŸ€”
AReview333
06/23/23-19:25
Question! Why does the new Test & review page come up with new notifications all the time, when there's no comment section. Anybody know? πŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸƒ
Tilly-Mae
Beauty Adviser
06/23/23-18:53
This sol de janerio fragrance is just beautiful!! I’ve loved the bum bum cream for a while and thought I’d treat myself to the body mist. The bottle is massive so get loads of product 🍾
This sol de janerio fragrance is just beautiful!! I’ve loved
Jolanta
Beauty Adviser
06/23/23-18:39
It's a perfect mascara for a low price
It's a perfect mascara for a low price