Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Viktoria
Beauty Enthusiast
06/22/23-12:59
My go-to range for any summer holiday is Clarins's Hydra-Essentiels. Perfectly light, hydrating and helps with sun burns too. 💦
My go-to range for any summer holiday is Clarins's
AmyH
Beauty Newbie
06/22/23-12:58
Some of my favourite travel size skincare products that I love to take on holiday ☀️  Glow Recipe have the cutest minis!
Some of my favourite travel size skincare products that I
Anchal
Beauty Newbie
06/22/23-12:45 (edited on 06/22/23-12:45)
Pls can someone recommend the best nars SPF? Thanks
Flowers🪷🪷🪷
Beauty Adviser
06/22/23-12:41
TRAVEL MINIS  My tiny cream and serum for a little trip next month❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
TRAVEL MINIS  My tiny cream and serum for a little trip
Emma
Beauty Adviser
06/22/23-12:41 (edited on 06/22/23-15:33)
I’m not going on holiday this year, because well for a family of four it’s very expensive! Instead we’ll be having a few family days out. Anyway if I was going away these are my favourite travel size minis that I would take with me. I’ve kept the selection small so I can explain why they are my favourites. The first two are skincare. Clinique cleansing balm is brilliant for a first cleanse to remove all traces of sweat, makeup and sunscreen. This one is the new charcoal version which I think helps to give my pores an extra deep cleanse. Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel is my favourite second cleanse. It thoroughly cleans without stripping my skin. A little goes a long way and this small bottle will last me ages! The next three are hair care. The Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil  mask and primer help to hydrate frazzled hair and the primer has a UV filter in it to give protection from the sun. The Color Wow Dreamcoat helps stop my hair going frizzy in high humidity on holiday. Finally just one makeup item. Hourglass Unlocked Mascara is a tubing mascara. It stays on all day without smudging but comes off incredibly easy with just warm water, so I don’t have to pack an eye makeup remover as well. Now that I’ve discovered tubing mascara I don’t think I’ll ever go back to a regular one.  Bon voyage everyone and enjoy the summer wherever you are x
I’m not going on holiday this year, because well for a
Kamila
Beauty Newbie
06/22/23-12:40
My clarins miniatures I’m always using them when on holiday
My clarins miniatures I’m always using them when on holiday
Wiola
06/22/23-12:39
MamaG
Beauty Adviser
06/22/23-12:27
Soooo I have a £5 Sephora voucher burning in my online pocket. Any recommendations or suggestions on what I should spend it on? What are some fabulous products I must simply learn about!
Soooo I have a £5 Sephora voucher burning in my online