/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Safina
Beauty Adviser
03/07/23-21:25
Today was my first masterclass and it was an amazing masterclass full of useful information and now tempted to try some of the products 😊
Today was my first masterclass and it was an amazing
Fayy
Beauty Newbie
03/07/23-19:58
I was so sad that I missed the masterclass today but I had no idea you could watch it back! What a fantastic idea for anyone who missed it!
I was so sad that I missed the masterclass today but I had
Savvy_skincarebeauty
Beauty Adviser
03/07/23-19:42
I'm totally crushing over The Ordinary Moisturising Factors + Phytoceramides! It's gentle, super rich & replenishing, with no active ingredients. It has a gorgeous nourishing formula that leaves my skin feeling glossy, smooth, radiant & hydrated. This seals in moisture so well & is perfect when your skin needs TLC. You get 100ml for Β£20 & you only need a very small amount, so the tube will last ages! It's very comparable to Skinfix Triple Lipid Moisturiser IMO, but without the hefty price tag!
I'm totally crushing over The Ordinary Moisturising Factors
NicolaπŸ’•
Beauty Newbie
03/07/23-19:40
My favourite perfume Lancôme Idole ❀️
My favourite perfume Lancôme Idole ❀️
Liz
Beauty Adviser
03/07/23-14:45
I have a Β£50 voucher burning a hole in my (virtual) pocket, and this is my current shopping basket of possibilities... Have I missed anything before I make my final choice? πŸ€” Do you have any suggestions? πŸ’—
I have a Β£50 voucher burning a hole in my (virtual) pocket,
Sanaa
03/07/23-13:56
I really enjoyed this masterclass. Thank you so much for organising this. I’ve tried all the skincare products before and they are definitely amazing 🀩 definitely worth trying out 😍
I really enjoyed this masterclass. Thank you so much for
Nazia
03/07/23-13:07
Thank you so much for the amazing master class so much tips and information πŸ‘ŒπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Thank you so much for the amazing master class so much tips
Katrinajh
Beauty Newbie
03/07/23-13:03
Great master class. Very informative and helpful! Thank you for organising it @Julia @SephoraUK and the rest of the team! πŸ–€
Great master class. Very informative and helpful! Thank you