/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Nicola💕
Beauty Newbie
07/04/23-21:47
Found this at the back of my drawer it was from a beauty calender just tried it very impressed ❤️
Found this at the back of my drawer it was from a beauty
Tamy
Beauty Adviser
07/04/23-20:10
Saw these and fell in love!!!! ♥️♥️♥️ Love them for every day and for holidays
Saw these and fell in love!!!! ♥️♥️♥️ Love them for every
Nicola💕
Beauty Newbie
07/04/23-18:18
My LVEB and idole fragrances by Lancôme ❤️🥰
My LVEB and idole fragrances by Lancôme ❤️🥰
Jolanta
Beauty Adviser
07/04/23-16:38
I always try to protect my skin from sun .
I always try to protect my skin from sun .
Ng123
Beauty Adviser
07/04/23-16:26
Has anyone tried the Amika anti-humidity spray or have any suggestions for styling products to combat/limit frizz? Looking for a solution to my pesky fly-aways! 😅💗
Jolanta
Beauty Adviser
07/04/23-16:13
Great price and quality ❤️
Great price and quality ❤️
Tram Hender
Beauty Adviser
07/04/23-15:47 (edited on 07/04/23-16:06)
As a long-time makeup artist, I have experienced many eyeshadow palettes of many famous brands but I am really impressed and love this eyeshadow palette. The color adheres very well to the eyes, as well as the gloss and smoothness of the eyeshadow make me really satisfied “ Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Vol3 Eyeshadow Palette“
As a long-time makeup artist, I have experienced many
Silvia
07/04/23-15:39 (edited on 07/04/23-16:51)
There is no such thing as “too much spf”! I am giving a try to some Bondi Sands products, made in Australia, and obviously sold in Australia, too. I am always choosing SPF that is sold in Australia, because that is the country with the most strict regulations for safety and efficiency of SPF. *photo by me
There is no such thing as “too much spf”! I am giving a try