/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Tamy
Beauty Adviser
19/07/23-07:09
Goog morning Sephora community β˜€οΈ
Goog morning Sephora community β˜€οΈ
Saara
18/07/23-19:20
I loooove blushes! I own millions of them!! What is your favourite one at the moment?πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
I loooove blushes! I own millions of them!! What is your
Liz
Beauty Adviser
18/07/23-16:48
I know I've already posted my haul, but for those interested, here are the colours (trying not to spam you all with the same products over again πŸ™ˆ) πŸ₯°πŸ’—
I know I've already posted my haul, but for those
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
18/07/23-16:26
3INA The Blush shade 371 The 3INA powder blush in shade 371 is a very fine powder with a mineral base. The Blush is easy to blend and build. It will leave your skin soft and feeling light like wearing no makeup at all. You can use the blush as a soft flush to give you healthy cheeks in seconds or you can build a bolder look by applying more layers. The Blush comes in a soft touch compact with a built-in mirror so making it easier for on the go application. You apply the blush by simply using your Blush Brush and gently sweep it across your cheeks, nose and temples. Shade 371 is a bold and vibrant Barbie Pink shade which is very noticeable.
3INA The Blush shade 371 The 3INA powder blush in shade 371
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
18/07/23-16:24
3INA The 24H Cream Eyeshadow 371 The 24H Cream Eyeshadow is a buttery, blendable formula that makes application with your fingers easy. If you prefer you can use an eyeshadow brush. A little goes a long way. The 24H Cream Eyeshadows are so pigmented, you only need to pick up the smallest amount. Pick up a small amount of product with your ring finger and sweep this over the eyelid, starting at the centre of the lid and blending down towards the lashline and then up to the crease for a smooth diffused edge. You need to blend quickly when using brushes, as the eyeshadow dries and sets quickly, once its set it won't budge. Shade 371 is a very vibrant and eye catching matte shade. A small amount really does go a long way x
3INA The 24H Cream Eyeshadow 371     The 24H Cream Eyeshadow
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
18/07/23-16:21
3INA 371 The Lipstick The Lipstick is a semi-matte, buttery formula, with serious staying power. Packed with Vitamin E and Shea butter this will leave your lips comfortable with a velvety finish. It comes in a magnetic, colour coded, soft-touch case:so that it stays intact in your makeup bag. The shade 371 is a vibrant and attractive pink that is very noticeable and fun. It is just like a Barbie doll pink. How to use ;- Start by lining your lips with your favourite Lip Liner or apply directly to the lips, the precise bullet will perfectly hug the lips and make lipstick application easy.
3INA 371 The Lipstick
KatPow82
18/07/23-14:28
So happy, another badge earned ☺️
So happy, another badge earned ☺️
Sal123
Beauty Enthusiast
18/07/23-09:42 (edited on 18/07/23-09:44)
Love this Rare beauty LIP SOUFFLΓ‰ MATTE LIP CREAM in The shade INSPIRE it’s a lovely vibrant orangey red that’s super pigmented and has a nice creamy formula that is lightweight and airy, it leaves lips feeling comfortable and hydrated
Love this Rare beauty LIP SOUFFLÉ MATTE LIP CREAM in The