/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Nohas86
24/07/23-16:09
So grateful for this 🤩 thank you Sephora community ❤️
So grateful for this 🤩 thank you Sephora community ❤️
Fayy
Beauty Newbie
24/07/23-15:53
There’s a lovely article on the best products for curly hair on the Sephora website and app! I’d recommend checking it out if you’re a curly girly like me, there’s recommendations for products that work best for curly hair and why. I’ve only tried 2/8 of the products so I’m really looking forward to trying out the others. I always welcome suggestions so please feel free to tell me your favs 😊
There’s a lovely article on the best products for curly hair
Elena
Beauty Adviser
24/07/23-15:22
Lancome advanced genifique is a beautiful serum to use in your daily skincare routine . I use it because goes so well on my skin , has a good texture and hydratates so well
Lancome advanced genifique is a beautiful serum to use in
Emma
Beauty Adviser
24/07/23-12:35
Hey everyone, there are two new test & review products that you can apply for. They’re not suited to my skin type so I won’t be applying but I think it’s so much better now that we can choose. I would much rather wait until something that really tickles my pickle comes along lol x
Hey everyone, there are two new test & review products
Marlena
Beauty Adviser
24/07/23-12:10
🤩
🤩
Nicola💕
Beauty Newbie
24/07/23-12:01
Just found these at the back of cupboard has anyone else tried this please?
Just found these at the back of cupboard has anyone else
Jolanta
Beauty Adviser
24/07/23-11:20
Today I saw the condition of my hair, it is incredible: less frizz, smoother, more shiny and healthier to the ends. After a month I succeeded. The result is clearly visible. I recommend trying these products for damaged, very dry hair. My scalp is more normal at the moment, so I go to normal hair shampoo, you can try which one you like. Since I use a conditioner for dry hair, a hair mask (I only use mid-lengths to split ends), I try to use a shampoo that cleans not to much moisturises (it would be too much for me) and an anti-frizz serum. Of course, sometimes I use a leave-in conditioner. This is my hair routine. It will take some time to see the results, but it's worth it
Today I saw the condition of my hair, it is incredible: less
Liz
Beauty Adviser
23/07/23-23:27 (edited on 23/07/23-23:30)
So last Sunday I tried them all out... hello Rouge Noir! 😘🥰 (apologies for the terrible state of my nails, and bad paint job 😬🤣) 🖤
So last Sunday I tried them all out... hello Rouge Noir!