/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
validated
Amelia
Beauty Enthusiast
25/07/23-20:16 (edited on 25/07/23-20:24)
Spf is a must have for me in my everyday skincare routine all year round. One of my favourites is Vichy Capitol Soleil Spf50+ with niacinamide & vichy mineralizing volcanic water πŸ’§ protecting my skin the best possible way while on holiday Lanzarote being exposed to very high UV rays & getting windswept πŸŒ‹πŸŒž
Spf is a must have for me in my everyday skincare routine
Maria
25/07/23-20:00
Hello Lovelies,I absolutely loved this article about high strength Sunday Riley Retinol serum.Retinol is such an important product in your skincare.Fantastic article πŸ‘
Hello Lovelies,I absolutely loved this article about high
Shannon
25/07/23-18:33
Oh my, this is the inspiration i needed, i literally have a list of the products i want from this company and i saw this! its so helpful!
Oh my, this is the inspiration i needed, i literally have a
Alison
Beauty Adviser
25/07/23-17:39
My favourite moisturiser is Renergie from Lancome ive been useing it for a few months now along with Genifique serum and its done wonders for my mature skin it has evened it out & reduced fine lines and sun damage it also contains an SPF for added protection im happy to recomend this to people of my age looking for a fantastic moisturiser πŸ₯°
My favourite moisturiser is Renergie from Lancome ive been
Zoozoospetals
Beauty Adviser
25/07/23-15:40
Brilliant article, Science Matters:The Protection Edit it’s such an interesting read πŸ’– https://www.sephora.co.uk/inspiration/science-matters-protect
Amy_freebiesfreak90
Beauty Enthusiast
25/07/23-15:36
One of my fav inspiration article is about Korean skincare. I have different k-beauty products but still confused on what to use first. The article is been helpful and I'm curious about the cleansing foam (first product). I'll keep note of the product
One of my fav inspiration article is about Korean skincare.
Amy_freebiesfreak90
Beauty Enthusiast
25/07/23-15:29
I've been using this By Terry lip balm for a long time. I like that the glossy effect lasts a lot (If you don't eat). The texture is not sticky and hydrates lips well. I'm not a fan of the rose scent though.
I've been using this By Terry lip balm for a long time. I
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
25/07/23-14:05
My FAVE Sephora Inspiration Article😍
My FAVE Sephora Inspiration Article😍