/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Angelina
07/26/23-19:02
My Oskia night serum capsules! These are game changer!
My Oskia night serum capsules! These are game changer!
Jolanta
Beauty Adviser
07/26/23-18:52
My new foundation πŸ’•
My new foundation πŸ’•
Elena
Beauty Adviser
07/26/23-18:29
2 my favourite products that works so well into my skin . Hydratation , softness , glow
2 my favourite products that works so well into my skin .
Chris
Beauty Insider
07/26/23-18:22
Lash Roche Posay Hyalu B5 Eye Serum...I've tried a lot of serums in my time, some have worked better than others, some haven't worked at all. So there was part of me that thought "here we go another serum that probably wont work" BUT after only using for a week the results really are clear to see (see photo) and I'm genuinely amazed at the results, as a menopausal lady I've kind of got used to having puffy, dark circled eyes due to lack of sleep, but this serum has changed my eye area dramatically in just one short week. I kept the serum in the fridge for that extra added coolness, which feels super nice when applying with the extra cool metal bead applicator. This is one serum I will continue to buy without a doubt.
Lash Roche Posay Hyalu B5 Eye Serum...I've tried a lot of
Elena
Beauty Adviser
07/26/23-18:20
I always wanted to try this fat oil drip from NYX and my dream came true πŸ’œπŸ’š thats chic shade a wonderful lip oil which is vegan and provides 12 h hydratation and perfect for every ocassion to wear πŸ’„
I always wanted to try this fat oil drip from NYX and my
validated
Amelia
Beauty Enthusiast
07/26/23-13:18 (edited on 07/26/23-13:20)
My latest frangrance purchase 😍 Nomade Jasmine Naturel Intense 75ml by Chloé is a floral/fruity frangrance that's enchanting & tropical and awakens the senses taking you on a voyage overseas,its packaged in a pretty transparent glass bottle with a gold cap & atomizer with a pretty brown braid around the neck that represents the bonds of women through travel and ongoing encouters.This frangrance is vegan and 100% natural -origin Eau de Perfum,contains no artificial colourings and is formulated with naturally derived alcohol and water nothing else. On application you really get the strong note of Jasmine but after 20 minutes leaving the frangrance to settle you get the creamy vanilla & pear notes come through which smells delicious. Top: Jasmine, date & pear accord Heart: Vanilla, sandalwood Base: Patchouli
My latest frangrance purchase 😍 Nomade Jasmine Naturel
Chris
Beauty Insider
07/26/23-11:52
I just wanted to share my Mums first two lipsticks, bought for her by her big brother when he was stationed in the Middle East in the early 1950s, the gold one is from Vouge and the other has a mother of pearl casing πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– I will never get rid of these πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
I just wanted to share my Mums first two lipsticks,  bought
NicolaπŸ’•
Beauty Newbie
07/26/23-10:17
My favourite skincare product is LancΓ΄me genifique serum I have seen amazing results from this product πŸ₯°
My favourite skincare product is LancΓ΄me genifique serum I