/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Dolcie
Beauty Newbie
08/07/23-17:46
my favorite skincare product of all time is la roche posay cleanser!! it has been helping my acne super fast and is very affordable
my favorite skincare product of all time is la roche posay
validated
Ellen
Beauty Adviser
08/07/23-16:34
Chantecaille’s new Wild Mustang Collection- could not resist these 🤩
Chantecaille’s new Wild Mustang Collection- could not resist
validated
Amelia
Beauty Enthusiast
08/07/23-15:32
My ultimate skincare product and must have is spf and Vichy Capitol Soleil is my go-to! Love the lightweight fluid formula that absorbs like a dream into my skin ,leaving no white cast or sticky feel.i like to wear spf daily on my face all year round to protect my skin from uv rays & pollution aswell as helping with wrinkles & dark spots. I do use other brands that I am fond of but this one is my favourite and love the many benefits it offers aswell as the ingredients such as: Vitamin E,Peptides,Niacinamide,Vichy Mineralizing Water. ●Suitable for all skin types including sensitive
My ultimate skincare product and must have is spf and Vichy
Laurenmarie
Beauty Newbie
08/07/23-13:52
Little treat for my hair , my hairdresser uses this on me and I’m obsessed with the scent glad I own myself one now 😇
Little treat for my hair , my hairdresser uses this on me
validated
Mandie
Beauty Adviser
08/07/23-13:04
@Lydia thank you so much for the gorgeous gift - I'm over the Moon with it all 💜🥰💜
@140255606 thank you so much for the gorgeous gift - I'm
validated
Marie
Beauty Enthusiast
08/07/23-12:57
Love Sephora Lip stories balm in the shade Date Prep, it goes everywhere with me. Hydrated, shiney lips with a good hint of colour, perfect for on the go 👄
Love Sephora Lip stories balm in the shade Date Prep, it
Sadie
Beauty Newbie
08/07/23-12:46
The la Roche posay effaclar toner is my go to
The la Roche posay effaclar toner is my go to
Sadie
Beauty Newbie
08/07/23-12:45
This is my go to skincare routine. I always start off by cleansing with my la Roche posay effaclar cleanser and in the evening I cleanse twice. I mix my cleanser with a splash of water before applying then cleanse my skin and rinse. Afterwards I go in with my effaclar toner. Then I use my hyalu b5 serum and then I moisturise.
This is my go to skincare routine. I always start off by