/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Cristine
Beauty Newbie
08/17/23-19:55
The la roche posay effaclar duo+ is a skincare product i live for. This product has helped improve my skin texture and blemishes caused from my acne. It dries out my spots and gets rid of them instantly which is what i love. For anyone suffering from texture and blemishes i would highly recommend this product.
The la roche posay effaclar duo+ is a skincare product i
Kathleen
Beauty Newbie
08/17/23-14:43
Love ❀️ this perfume Marc Jacobs intense
Love ❀️ this perfume Marc Jacobs intense
Michelle
Beauty Adviser
08/17/23-12:03
Love this serum it contains great skincare benefits and also leaves a sticky residue to the skin so I didn’t need to use a gripping primer before makeup application
Love this serum it contains great skincare benefits and also
Michelle
Beauty Adviser
08/17/23-12:01
Love these eye patches. Contain great skincare benefits and I love that the packaging comes with tweezers to remove the patches as it’s so convenient and saves any mess
Love these eye patches. Contain great skincare benefits and
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
08/17/23-11:23
Smell amazing 🀩
Smell amazing 🀩
Nohas86
08/17/23-07:58
I find this article very inetersting. I have been using Elemis for some time and I love it. The cleaning balm is so good. Takes make up so easily and don`t drys out my skin at all 😍
I find this article very inetersting. I have been using
Nohas86
08/17/23-07:52
😍 this is a sunscrean stick. Yes a stick how cool is that? Easy to apply with no white cast. smooth formula that leaves skin soft and hydrated. It has spf50 so you are protected. So cute packaging to take with you in your handbag 😍
😍 this is a sunscrean stick. Yes a stick how cool is that?
Nohas86
08/17/23-07:45
😍 such a beautifull fragrance 😍
😍 such a beautifull fragrance 😍