Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Tilly-Mae
Beauty Adviser
01/08/23-16:47
My fav Sephora inspo article - self care and wellness time is soo important ❤️
My fav Sephora inspo article - self care and wellness time
KatPower82
01/08/23-14:34
Ultimate skincare product - Lancôme Génifique eye cream, has smoothed and brightened my eye contour, love using this product, highly recommend
Ultimate skincare product - Lancôme Génifique eye cream, has
Polly
Beauty Adviser
01/08/23-13:45 (edited on 01/08/23-13:45)
OMOROVICZA Queen Cream I honestly ❤️ this product. It's my ultimate skincare staple especially through the colder months as it is long lasting and hydrating. Anyone else used it before? X
Keara
Beauty Adviser
01/08/23-12:09
Literally obsessed with yesterdays makeup look 🤎 It’s amazing how good makeup can really impact your mood, confidence and overall feel about yourself.
Literally obsessed with yesterdays makeup look 🤎 It’s
Liz
Beauty Adviser
01/08/23-10:36
Hello, Leo season!! ♌️ Happy birthday month to all the fellow Leo's 🎂🥳🥰💖
Hello, Leo season!! ♌️ Happy birthday month to all the
Shannon
01/08/23-10:27
My most needed product in my skincare routine is a good cleanser, i double cleanse! It has got to be any of the ELEMIS products, ive used them for years and i always have to have a back up one!
Lore Lorena
01/08/23-08:23
💫 I was super excited to try this revolutionary mascara - especially that is designed to help lengthen and separate lashes. 💫Being the first mascara that I have tried from this brand, to be honest,I expected the Wow effect as it mentioned it is. 💫It has a good grip while holding it for application. it is easy to work with is too. To be honest , I personally hold myself against applying more than 1 coat and it is so hard as I want to separate the lashes perfectly and this can only be done by working on each particular part, without affecting the perfectly done parts . I also felt the bristles were a bit too harsh on my lash line and created mild discomfort on the application as I wanted to get as closer to the lash line. The brush with two different parts that combs and lengthens the eyelashes a lot if used more than one time, provided indeed a great finish . It is very black and also gives volume. 💫I like this mascara because it has a very high color intensity, it does not transfer to the eyelid or fall into the dark circles and as the day goes by it remains completely intact and with long and curved eyelashes like the first thing in the morning. Also, it removes make-up very well. Some positive points from me are that it feels very natural while on , without adding weight, a smooth and lightweight texture also it is fragrance free . 💫The mascara did not perform well while the humidity was very high, leaving my eyes looking like a panda after a full day outside - perhaps the waterproof version is much better for those days. 💫As a final conclusion - this mascara delivers the promises of length and volume as stated it will be, but please note that this is only my personal opinion after using the product for 1 week every day in a different weather
💫 I was super excited to try this revolutionary mascara -
Mirjana
Beauty Insider
01/08/23-05:33
Love this article about Skin Purging ❤️
Love this article about Skin Purging ❤️