/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
BestFriend
Beauty Adviser
19/08/23-12:30
My FAVE Sephora inspiration article has to be Get Your Skin Care in Order with Elemis. You can find the article on Sephora's website.
My FAVE Sephora inspiration article has to be Get Your Skin
Kornimelka
Beauty Newbie
19/08/23-10:17
My number 1 cleansing product. I tried few years ago and since then I was on the mission to find a cleanser this good just more affordable. I failed miserably and keep spending money on this. I doubt Iโ€™ll ever stop.
My number 1 cleansing product. I tried few years ago and
Suzan
18/08/23-22:34
This cream has become essential for me as a makeup primer or in my daily moisturizing routine.๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
This cream has become essential for me as a makeup primer or
Christina
Beauty Insider
18/08/23-21:28
I love doing a hair mask the night before wash day and this is my current fave! Itโ€™s very thick so sticks to my hair really well and dries in and smells fantastic, sort of like sage and an expensive spa! I use it on the mid lengths to ends and sleep in it, washing it out the next day ๐Ÿ’–
I love doing a hair mask the night before wash day and this
Kelly
18/08/23-20:51
My favourite serum, it's magic in a bottle
My favourite serum, it's magic in a bottle
Kkrrc321
Beauty Adviser
18/08/23-15:08
This is now my all Time favourite exfoliate, my skin feels amazing after and it really does give my skin a beautiful glow
This is now my all Time favourite exfoliate, my skin feels
Claire
Beauty Newbie
18/08/23-14:06
Not available in Sephoraโ€ฆ. But if anyone is looking for a good beauty blender I recommend CoCo marshmallow blender. Itโ€™s amazing and leaves my skin with a beautiful finish wether am using full coverage or a lighter foundation
Not available in Sephoraโ€ฆ. But if anyone is looking for a
Keara
Beauty Adviser
18/08/23-12:54 (edited on 18/08/23-12:55)
How stunning is this Haus Labs highlighter in shade Peach Quartz?! ๐Ÿฅน From the packaging, to the product itself, itโ€™s so, so beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿซถ As well as this, I picked up two eyeliners in shades: Amethyst Matte & White Onyx Matte ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค I need more and knowing my ultimate love for anything โ€˜glowyโ€™ Iโ€™ll definitely be doing just that. So have you tried these? Any shades I should check out?
How stunning is this Haus Labs highlighter in shade Peach