/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Flowers🪷🪷🪷
Beauty Adviser
08/22/23-10:14
Ultimate skincare product for the moment the best is CeraVe blemish CONTROL GEL💙💙💙
Ultimate skincare product for the moment the best is CeraVe
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
08/22/23-10:08
I recently purchased these , as someone who loves Nails Inc. The transfers looks really lovely so hopefully I will like them on my fingers as much as in the pack 💅
I recently purchased these , as someone who loves Nails Inc.
Claire
Beauty Newbie
08/22/23-09:38 (edited on 08/22/23-09:38)
Yayyyyy their coming to Sephora!!!!!!
Yayyyyy their coming to Sephora!!!!!!
Desire
Beauty Adviser
08/22/23-08:55
This is my new favourite routine for combination/ blemish skin.These products are working so good on my skin, easily absorbed, hydrates, balance my uneven skin tone and fading my post acne scars
This is my new favourite routine for combination/ blemish
Zoozoospetals
Beauty Adviser
08/22/23-08:05
It’s difficult to choose an ultimate skincare product as a dermatitis sufferer I class skincare as my whole body not just my face. If my body is happy then it’s easier to focus on everything else, when it’s not, it’s difficult. I am constantly looking for products to relieve my symptoms, my body skin health is actually more important than facial at times. After years of trial and error and wasted money, I found Cicaplast Baume B5 + from La Roche Posay and it has been a life saver. It’s really smooth and soothing, it’s non greasy but leaves my skin feeling soft. What makes it a great product is the 5% Panthenol (B5) , it’s a moisturiser and anti bacterial. If, like me, you sometimes scratch beyond repair, this stops the need almost immediately and also prevents skin infections.  I couldn’t be without a tube in my handbag just in case of emergencies and always have plenty in stock!
It’s difficult to choose an ultimate skincare product as a
Lizzy
08/22/23-05:31
Favourite scrub! Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin! Brightens and smoothes!
Favourite scrub! Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin!
Neringa
Beauty Enthusiast
08/22/23-02:17
One of my ultimate skincare products❤️
One of my ultimate skincare products❤️
Kate
Beauty Newbie
08/21/23-20:43
My ultimate skincare product is the BYOMA moisturizing gel cream with SPF. I had the driest skin due to some medication I was taking and no moisturiser could fix it, I would apply and my face would be dry again within a couple of minutes. However the BYOMA gel cream was amazing within the first application i saw incredible results. I highly recommend it!!!!