/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Hannah
Beauty Newbie
08/30/23-19:49
I'm obsessed with the kosas concealer, its just the perfect lightweight natural looking product. Definitely recommend.
Lore Lorena
08/30/23-12:50
I am very impressed with this cleansing balm in terms of scent, packaging and performance. Comes in a large pot of a pale green colour with a silver mirrored lid , comfortable while holding too. Once the lid is removed , you are surrounded with a gentle, soft and delicate fig and flowery scent of the balm that invites you to used it and feel the luxurious benefits of this wonderful cleansing balm. It has a faded yellowish colour , that it transformed in to a clear balm once it melts away while applying it on the skin. Absolutely love this, melts away all make up with ease, especially your mascara even the waterproof one , just make sure you gently use your fingers wo massage the eyelashes without putting it much pressure on them. It is so gentle & doesn’t irritate eyes at all. With a mix of oils and butters this cleansing balm is a truly luxurious spa skincare routine that makes your skin feeling deeply cleansed, soothed and unbelievable soft. After removing the balm with the Elemis cloth provided with the balm , my skin felt soft , hydrated and refreshed. I would love to mention that this has being used for a month now and there is still left 3/4 of the balm left in the jar , so this will definitely go a very long way. A product that I will definitely recommend to be tried and this will make you used it in the future.
I am very impressed with this cleansing balm in terms of
Beauty Reviewer
Beauty Newbie
08/30/23-12:27
Loving this Dr Botanicals Aloe Vera Superfood Eye Serum that I got in my OK! Beauty Box this month. It has stopped the dryness that I used to suffer with on my undereye skin. I wear it on it's own mostly but sometimes add an eye cream on top too.
Loving this Dr Botanicals Aloe Vera Superfood Eye Serum that
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
08/30/23-08:56
Mineral 89 πŸ’™
Mineral 89 πŸ’™
Koko88
Beauty Newbie
08/29/23-21:27
One of the best hydrating creams out there. After my pregnancy my skin became so dry to the point it itched and having used this, my skin is back to being healthy. Love it
One of the best hydrating creams out there. After my
Louise Champion
Beauty Enthusiast
08/29/23-21:00
This duo is working so well for me. The cleanser is a good second cleanse and the mask leaves my skin feeling super soft
This duo is working so well for me. The cleanser is a good
Louise Champion
Beauty Enthusiast
08/29/23-20:54
I am really enjoying this duo for my double cleanse routine!
I am really enjoying this duo for my double cleanse routine!
Vicky
Beauty Newbie
08/29/23-19:49
This is my go to beauty product this year! They clear my blemishes up so well!
This is my go to beauty product this year! They clear my