Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Nicola💕
Beauty Expert
24/07/23-12:01
Just found these at the back of cupboard has anyone else tried this please?
Just found these at the back of cupboard has anyone else
Jolanta
Rising Star
24/07/23-11:20
Today I saw the condition of my hair, it is incredible: less frizz, smoother, more shiny and healthier to the ends. After a month I succeeded. The result is clearly visible. I recommend trying these products for damaged, very dry hair. My scalp is more normal at the moment, so I go to normal hair shampoo, you can try which one you like. Since I use a conditioner for dry hair, a hair mask (I only use mid-lengths to split ends), I try to use a shampoo that cleans not to much moisturises (it would be too much for me) and an anti-frizz serum. Of course, sometimes I use a leave-in conditioner. This is my hair routine. It will take some time to see the results, but it's worth it
Today I saw the condition of my hair, it is incredible: less
Liz
Beauty Expert
23/07/23-23:27 (edited on 23/07/23-23:30)
So last Sunday I tried them all out... hello Rouge Noir! 😘🥰 (apologies for the terrible state of my nails, and bad paint job 😬🤣) 🖤
So last Sunday I tried them all out... hello Rouge Noir!
Lore Lorena
Rising Star
23/07/23-15:45
Love this hypoallergenic formula of this wonderful Vichy Lift activ vitam C serum . Containing 15% vitamin c pure , vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid , perfect combinationfor for a boosting antioxidant defence working towards a brightenskin in 10 days. A bonus for correcting fine lines too. The formula is fabulous, very quickly absorbed by the skin, alllowing for the next step in the skin care routine  to be done imidiately. Just a slightly scent of citrus , perfectly acceptable as it is vitamin c serum . Might feel a mild stinging feelings if the face was washed previouly and still wet, but the effect quickly fades away. After using  the serum for 10 days , fine lines were visible reduces also a much more brighten skin. One of the product that will be definitely be repurchased.
Love this hypoallergenic formula of this wonderful Vichy
KrissyR🌞
Beauty Expert
23/07/23-14:14 (edited on 23/07/23-14:15)
One of my latest Shiseido treasures: - ControlledChaos MascaraInk 01 Black Pulse (full size) - Kajal InkArtist 01 Tea House – Shadow, Liner Brow (full size) - ModernMatte Powder Lipstick 505 Peep Show (full size) - LipLiner InkDuo 4 Rosewood - Primer/ Pencil (full size) - AURA DEW 02 Solar - Face, Eyes, Lips (Full Size) - ULTIMUNE Power Infusing Concentrate (15 ml) - BENEFIANCE wrinkle smoothing cream (30 ml) - BENEFIANCE Anti-wrinkle night cream (30 ml) - VITAL PERFECTION Lifting and tightening express eye mask (2 pieces) + large, practical beauty bag❤️
One of my latest Shiseido treasures: - ControlledChaos
Chris
Rising Star
22/07/23-13:28
Last week the OH said he had run out of aftershave....... took me less than 2 mins to find this in bathroom store cupboard.... I swear his eyes are painted on 😂🤣😂🤣😂 (All but 2 or 3 unopened too!!)
Last week the OH said he had run out of aftershave.......
Nohas86
Rising Star
22/07/23-07:24
😍 sometimes is good to not have anything to do 😍 enjoy your weekend beautifull
😍 sometimes is good to not have anything to do 😍 enjoy
Shell
Rising Star
22/07/23-06:14
good morning, I’m starting the morning with treats from my beauty box. a cleanse with Fenty Skin and the Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask . These fell great, smell lush and are definitely setting me up for a good day. Happy Saturday 😄
good morning, I’m starting the morning with treats from my