Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Sarah
Beauty Enthusiast
21/08/23-18:26 (edited on 21/08/23-18:26)
If anyone is looking for a good lash serum I highly recommend this. It is amazing. This is my second tube and it has made my lashes look amazing. It is very affordable and does not contain any harmful ingredients that other lash serums have and does not change the colour of your eyes or give you dark circles. It is an amazing lash serum.
If anyone is looking for a good lash serum I highly
Denisse
Beauty Insider
21/08/23-18:19
Elemis cleansing balm ! My favourite !
Elemis cleansing balm ! My favourite !
evie
Beauty Newbie
21/08/23-17:22
Love Sol De Janeiro, especially 62 and i got the whole set
Love Sol De Janeiro, especially 62 and i got the whole set
SheyBV
Beauty Newbie
21/08/23-13:16
I love Sunday Riley Juno. Its such a wonderful go to product. It is soothing, calming and also healing. I use Juno on my face, hands and tips of my hair. I've also used it for healing straightener burns, KP on body and add a couple of drops to my body moisturiser. Juno helps with moisturising and healing. Juno is also quite cool on the skin which is lovely when sealing all my other skincare layers in.
I love Sunday Riley Juno. Its such a wonderful go to
Desire
Beauty Adviser
21/08/23-11:32
Love this CeraVe blemish control gel,works so well on my combinational skin,evens my skin tone
Love this CeraVe blemish control gel,works so well on my
Emma
Beauty Adviser
21/08/23-08:24
My ‘Chubbies’ in one of my old Feel Unique Beauty Bag pouches. I love a Chubby, they’re so easy to apply, especially on the go. I think my favourite shades out of all of them are Whole Lotta Honey and Graped Up.
My ‘Chubbies’ in one of my old Feel Unique Beauty Bag
Martyna
20/08/23-18:04
I’m currently in love with Sunday Riley Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil! I have been using it daily for about 5-6 weeks now and my skin has never been clearer. 🌿🌿🌿 With 1.5% salicylic acid, this fast-acting, quick-drying, oil clears breakout and blackhead-causing buildup and debris from congested pores for smoother, blemish-free skin 🌿🌿🌿 It smells absolutely amazing and it feels great on the skin. 🌿🌿🌿 This is my first Sunday Riley product and I’m in love so will definitely be trying some more of their products!
I’m currently in love with Sunday Riley Ultra-Clarifying
Amy_freebiesfreak90
Beauty Newbie
20/08/23-09:22 (edited on 20/08/23-09:22)
I've tried this Filorga sample and I loved it at the first use. I am thinking of buy the full size 💸 Do you know this product? I found it perfect for me because I don't need too much coverage but only a smooth and healthy look. The glow was amazing 😍 (I've shared a photo of my Instagram stories, as I've throw away the sachet).
I've tried this Filorga sample and I loved it at the first