/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Angelina
11/09/23-17:47 (edited on 11/09/23-17:48)
Always relay on good self tan to keep my skin well hydrated and well tanned. I love Siennax
Always relay on good self tan to keep my skin well hydrated
Nohas86
11/09/23-08:20 (edited on 11/09/23-15:07)
πŸ₯₯ Tocobo Bifida Biome Essence.Lovely glass packaging. It contains 3-Probiotics Complex (Bifida, Coconut Lactobacillus, and Lactococcus Solution), Niacinamide and Adenosine. Lightweight texture, fast absorbent with a very light sweet scent. Left skin feeling hydrated and fresh looking. Vegan and cruelty-free. Gifted by Tocobo
πŸ₯₯ Tocobo Bifida Biome Essence.Lovely glass packaging. It
Amber
11/09/23-07:55
Love this i have been using this for quite a while now and its going alright so far . It really helps with fine lines and also does not dry out the skin.
Love this i have been using this for quite a while now and
Marta
Beauty Newbie
10/09/23-22:49
So… I’m closer to 40 than 30 and my skin started to show it (wrinkles and dryness aka dramatic tragedy!). This serum has become my favourite thing EVER! I have never found something working so well and already repurchased it three times (and plan to never stop buying). In less than two weeks it’s got rid of my dry patches and made my skin feel and look great (my foundation finally doesn’t look awful, no dry patches woohoo!).  I learned to apply this hyaluronic acid on wet skin and what a wonderful plump feeling it gives you!
So… I’m closer to 40 than 30 and my skin started to show it
Gabibbe
Beauty Newbie
10/09/23-22:46
My ultimate daily skincare glow!
My ultimate daily skincare glow!
Susanna
Beauty Newbie
10/09/23-19:22
Hi everyone ,I'm new here ,beauty is my Bible!! I just love buying new products and hopefully getting to test some
Hi everyone ,I'm new here ,beauty is my Bible!! I just love
Joanne10
Beauty Adviser
10/09/23-17:50
I have just been trying this trio the last couple of weeks as I am a fan of kbeauty products , here is a suncream a sun stick spf 50 and a ceramide cream loved all 3 the only thing they do have a fragrance so maybe not for everyone, they are vegan and cruelty free
I have just been trying this trio the last couple of weeks
Nohas86
10/09/23-13:05 (edited on 10/09/23-13:06)
πŸ‹ Tocobo AHA BHA Lemon Toner.Cool and fun packaging. Lightweight texture with a lovely citrus scent. With Lemon Extract that gently exfoliate skin. Fast absorbent leaving skin feeling clean and soft. No irritation after application. If you are looking for a gentle toner here is one. Love this kbeauty brand. Vegan and cruelty-free.
πŸ‹ Tocobo AHA BHA Lemon Toner.Cool and fun packaging.