Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Nohas86
08/25/23-13:46
Torriden - DIVE-IN Low Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Skin Booster Lightweight texture with a very light scent to it. Very hydrating and fast absorbent. Used it after cleansing and made my skin feel soft and hydrated. Contains 5D-Complex Hyaluronic Acid, Malachite Extract and Ceramide NP. ☆ Vegan and Cruelty-free ☆ Hypoallergenic Have you tried this brand before?
Torriden - DIVE-IN Low Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Skin Booster
Emma
Beauty Adviser
08/25/23-13:12
I really wish we could get these Haus Labs Foundation Discovery Sets here in the UK. Now that autumn is approaching I really want to buy this foundation as I’ve heard it’s got amazing coverage, but the extensive shade range is a bit bewildering. Nailing your foundation shade makes such a difference to how you feel about it. Is there any way Sephora UK could make this happen? @Lydia @SephoraUK could you give Lady Gaga a quick call and ask her for me please lol x
I really wish we could get these Haus Labs Foundation
Angelina
08/25/23-11:21 (edited on 08/25/23-11:21)
Had the opportunity to try this hair mask from Kerastase for damaged hair. Made wonders to my fuzzy ends. Definitely buying full size. Love the beauty boxes as I can test many products before buying the full size.
Had the opportunity to try this hair mask from Kerastase for
Lilyrose Holmes
Beauty Newbie
08/25/23-11:17
Hmm if I had to choose my ultimate skincare product, though it would be a very hard decision as I love my skincare, I would probably choose the dermalogica milkfoliant. I actually got sent this to test by Sephora and it is a total game changer and leaves my skin feeling clean, soft and hydrated.
Hmm if I had to choose my ultimate skincare product, though
Kimberley
Beauty Newbie
08/25/23-11:14
I love this cleanser by La roche posay. It leaves my skin so clean and refreshed
I love this cleanser by La roche posay. It leaves my skin so
KrissyR🌞
Beauty Enthusiast
08/25/23-10:55
I really care about details.😎 And although when it comes to a beauty product, whether it's skincare or makeup, of course it's more about what it does, I still continue to be impressed by the way the product is presented.👀 That's why I ordered this one from Sephora a while ago. I like to bet on familiar brands, but in me there is still the curious child who likes to search and find new favorites.☺️ On that note - I don't know the brand Vida Glow, but something makes me have high expectations. I will start using this eye cream tonight and will share my impressions with you soon. I hope this is a new favorite.💞
I really care about details.😎 And although when it comes to
Liz
Beauty Adviser
08/25/23-10:02 (edited on 08/25/23-10:03)
What is the foundation of your beauty routine? Mine is definitely cleansing... It's where my journey began, and it's still my favourite part of my routine. Gender stereotypes in the 1970s meant all little girls played with makeup from about the age of 5 (although my blue Rimmel eyeshadow also doubled as a Star Trek communicator, when we were playing in the garden... I also used to draw little tattoos on myself with my mum's kohl pencil, colour them with lipsticks and set them with her face powder 🤣) But my skincare journey really began aged 11, when I started buying my own. I started small... my friend was an Avon rep (surely not legal now or then, but we didn't question it, and gave her all our pocket money). I used to buy Avon oatmeal face bars to wash my face with. That lasted about a year until I decided I didn't like soap. Then I moved onto my first bottle of Anne French. At that point I didn't wash my face with water again until I left school, relying on only cleansing fluid and toners. Once I started earning my own money, it was onwards and upwards... My bestie at the time worked for Kanebo in Harrods, and i discovered Japanese skincare for the first time. I discovered that oil-based cleansers, followed by a regular face wash with a brush, were so much better. I bought a moisturiser too! 🤣 I've been adding each new skincare development into the mix (as money permitted), until we're at the present day. And just like when I was 11, all my disposable income still goes on skincare and makeup 🙈🤣😘I'd love to hear your skincare journeys 🥰💖
What is the foundation of your beauty routine? Mine is
Vivienne
Beauty Newbie
08/25/23-09:34
Amazing for all skin types. So moisturising but leaves no oily residue! :)
Amazing for all skin types. So moisturising but leaves no