/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Pat
Beauty Adviser
09/19/23-13:31 (edited on 09/19/23-13:33)
I've just bought this to try. It looks like a great product for your hair care
I've just bought this to try.  It looks like a great product
Marlena
Beauty Adviser
09/19/23-12:58
my favouritesπŸ₯°
my favouritesπŸ₯°
AReview333
09/19/23-12:20
Strawberries & Plums!! πŸ“ Glow Reciepe Salicylic Serum smells soo good! Haven't tried it yet - picked from Beauty Box!  The Plum Hyaluronic Acid works well! But doesn't smell of Plums sigh ...πŸ˜‰
Strawberries & Plums!! πŸ“ Glow Reciepe Salicylic Serum
Lana
Beauty Newbie
09/19/23-12:20
A small selection of some of my perfume collection! Collecting frags is my favourite hobby 😍
A small selection of some of my perfume collection!
Poojaminhas
Beauty Adviser
09/19/23-09:50
I can not live without perfumes because i love fragrance.
I can not live without perfumes  because i love fragrance.
Keara
Beauty Adviser
09/18/23-19:26
When it comes to makeup I’ve always self- taught, and even now as the years/ months go by I am still progressing. I learn new things, what works what doesn’t with every application. (And still even make the odd mistake! But have learnt how to perfect those mistakes too.) so my top tip to anyone would be β€˜practice most certainly makes perfect’, using tape to perfect eyeliner if your not quite happy with your application is a great guide. Tape is also good for sharp eyeshadow looks. And for getting rid of any fallout from eyeshadow that may occur under the eyes without ruining any base product there! πŸ™Œβ™₯️
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Insider
09/18/23-13:12
I'd forgotten how much I love L'Interdit with its warm floral fragrance of Orange blossom, Jasmine and Patchouli, these samples were a timely reminder to repurchase πŸ’•
I'd forgotten how much I love L'Interdit with its warm
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
09/18/23-12:28
Another of my Ultimate Skincare products is for bodycare. I love Garnier Intensive 7 Days Aloe Vera Probiotic Extract Body Lotion for Normal Skin, and also the mango version. They are fast absorbing, non-greasy and are non-sticky. These nourishing body moisturisers come in good sized 200ml or 400 ml bottles. I have normal skin but it can get a bit combination. I get some dryness on my knees, elbows and heels. I apply these lovely body moisturizers after my bath or shower any time of the year. I massage all over the body paying special attention to areas that get drier. I like to massage it into my skin when it has a slight dampness to seal in extra moisture and hydration. They smell absolutely gorgeous especially the mango it smells good enough to eat. They are refreshing, instantly hydrating, the hydration is long lasting and effective. Skin feels super soft.
Another of my Ultimate Skincare products is for bodycare. I