Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Ramune
Rising Star
03/03/24-19:51
I so fell in love with Clarins recently! Going to do some Sunday beauty ritual with these
I so fell in love with Clarins recently! Going to do some
Daisy
Rising Star
03/03/24-13:52
How my love for Mac Jacobs Daisy started. Years and year ago, before Feelunique became Sephora, I received a random parcel from Feelunique. I had no idea I was getting this. They had kindly sent me a free bottle of Marc Jacobs! I think it was for the anniversary of the perfume Daisy in 2017. Obviously I immediately started messaging them asking if this was for real and did they mean to send it to me 😂 I was just so blown away with how kind it was of them. It was in a lovely frosted bottle and this amazing lid with the little gems on! As you can see this isn’t a frosted bottle, but the lid remains. Because every time I get a new bottle, I will immediately put the gemmed lid on it. This is why Feelunique/Sephora are my favourite because they go around sprinkling their little acts of kindness everywhere ❤️ 
How my love for Mac Jacobs Daisy started. Years and
Daisy
Rising Star
03/02/24-23:59
Been absolutely loving this serum form loccitane recently. Love the little mini 😍
Been absolutely loving this serum form loccitane recently.
Rachael
Rising Star
03/02/24-21:36
😀
😀
Jinal
03/02/24-19:02
Amazing product for hair growth and repair damage hair💯✔️
Amazing product for hair growth and repair damage hair💯✔️
Annie_
Beauty Expert
03/02/24-16:26
🩵🩵🩵
🩵🩵🩵
Rachael
Rising Star
03/02/24-14:38
Vinchy and Sephora best thing for Dry Lips :)👄
Vinchy and Sephora best thing for Dry Lips :)👄
Carlton
Rising Star
03/02/24-14:32
My ultimate skincare product is Vichy roll on deodorant it keeps my fresh all day giving me skin confidence
My ultimate skincare product is Vichy roll on deodorant it