/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
21/05/24-14:01
This photo was taken around 3 years ago when I had a serious obsession with Elemis, I still like the brand but have opened my eyes to so many other amazing brands out there. It will always have a soft spot in my heart as I love the formulations and scents but not as much as I used to .
This photo was taken around 3 years ago when I had a serious
Amina
Beauty Newbie
21/05/24-10:31 (edited on 21/05/24-10:34)
I’ve only tried one KOSAS product, the lip oil and it was a m a z i n g! I actually got it through the Sephora beauty box and trying the mini was so handy! I haven’t tried any other products yet but I’m sure they are viral for a reason. I’d love to try out their bestsellers and truthfully review if they are really worth the hype! My top to try are the foundation, brow gel and concealer
I’ve only tried one KOSAS product, the lip oil and it was  a
Deep
Beauty Enthusiast
20/05/24-23:17
I love kosas lip balm. It's smoothen the lips.😍
Maxine
Beauty Enthusiast
20/05/24-20:19
I love this lip balm because it’s so smoothing and the packaging is so fabulous. Its rosy choice of colour is absolutely amazing. The design looks very detailed.
I love this lip balm because it’s so smoothing and the
Poppy
Beauty Enthusiast
20/05/24-19:18
I do love loads of kosas products so this is hard. But if I had to pick I’d pick the concealer because it is perfect! It blends so well and covers up my eye bags and any spots if I ever get them. I love this product because it doesn’t harm my skin and is just great!
I do love loads of kosas products so this is hard. But if I
Tamy
Beauty Adviser
20/05/24-17:54
Absolutely love the subtle glow and colour this blush provides ☺️
Absolutely love the subtle glow and colour this blush
Christina
Beauty Insider
20/05/24-15:32
One of the best things I’ve bought for my hair recently is my Sephora Collection heatless curling set. It’s not the most comfortable to sleep in but it is so satisfying to wake up with my hair “done” for the day - and it stops friction overnight leading to frizz. I’ve finished it today with some Living Proof volume spray and the amazing Kerastase Premiere Intensive Shine Repairing Oil ✨
One of the best things I’ve bought for my hair recently is
Ramune
Beauty Adviser
20/05/24-13:16 (edited on 20/05/24-13:21)
Summer skincare ready. Hydration and protection.
Summer skincare ready. Hydration and protection.