Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Chris
Rising Star
25/08/23-17:28
Really looking forward to testing this thanks @Lydia @SephoraUK and team 💖💖💖
Really looking forward to testing this thanks @140255606 and
Noor
Rising Star
25/08/23-15:51
Ong its and i already love it 🩷 adds so much volumeeeee
Ong its and i already love it 🩷 adds so much volumeeeee
Connie
25/08/23-15:24
Tried the ‘fantasize’ mascara by one/size. I was utterly shocked at the result. After one stroke my eyelashes were curled and lifted. After the second coat they became quite thick although they still stayed separated with no clumps! Would highly recommend.
Tried the ‘fantasize’ mascara by one/size. I was utterly
Sara
25/08/23-13:52
I love Oskia Renaissance mask. It is so easy to use and it feels so kind and gentle on your skin. I use it once a week to brighten and revitalise my complexion - the results are noticeable from the first use of the mask and I promise you you will love it too. A jar of this lasts for months so it really cost effective.
I love Oskia Renaissance mask. It is so easy to use and it
Nohas86
Rising Star
25/08/23-13:46
Torriden - DIVE-IN Low Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Skin Booster Lightweight texture with a very light scent to it. Very hydrating and fast absorbent. Used it after cleansing and made my skin feel soft and hydrated. Contains 5D-Complex Hyaluronic Acid, Malachite Extract and Ceramide NP. ☆ Vegan and Cruelty-free ☆ Hypoallergenic Have you tried this brand before?
Torriden - DIVE-IN Low Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Skin Booster
Emma
Beauty Expert
25/08/23-13:12
I really wish we could get these Haus Labs Foundation Discovery Sets here in the UK. Now that autumn is approaching I really want to buy this foundation as I’ve heard it’s got amazing coverage, but the extensive shade range is a bit bewildering. Nailing your foundation shade makes such a difference to how you feel about it. Is there any way Sephora UK could make this happen? @Lydia @SephoraUK could you give Lady Gaga a quick call and ask her for me please lol x
I really wish we could get these Haus Labs Foundation
Angelina
Rising Star
25/08/23-11:21 (edited on 25/08/23-11:21)
Had the opportunity to try this hair mask from Kerastase for damaged hair. Made wonders to my fuzzy ends. Definitely buying full size. Love the beauty boxes as I can test many products before buying the full size.
Had the opportunity to try this hair mask from Kerastase for
Lilyrose Holmes
25/08/23-11:17
Hmm if I had to choose my ultimate skincare product, though it would be a very hard decision as I love my skincare, I would probably choose the dermalogica milkfoliant. I actually got sent this to test by Sephora and it is a total game changer and leaves my skin feeling clean, soft and hydrated.
Hmm if I had to choose my ultimate skincare product, though