/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Alicia
Beauty Newbie
26/10/23-17:07
If I had no other skincare product this would see me through! Cerave lotion has to be my ultimate skincare product as it features daily in my routine and if there is a day that I donโ€™t use it I can tell the difference!
If I had no other skincare product this would see me
Tatjana
Beauty Newbie
26/10/23-17:04
Ultra hydration for your skin every day. I love this product. And smell like real orange.
Ultra hydration for your skin every day. I love this
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
26/10/23-15:57
Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Cream This moisturizing cream comes in a 200 ml tube and helps to heal very dry skin. It is formulated with a Prebiotic triple oat complex (Oat Flour + Oat Extract+ Oat Oil) and shea butter. The formula is clinically proven to moisturise, soothe and protect very dry irritable skin. It does this by helping to improve the balance of the skinโ€™s natural microbiome. It gives you more resilient and healthy looking skin and with continuous use the effects get even better using it daily after your bath or shower. The scent is light. It comes out easily with a squeeze of the tube. The cream has a nice texture and soaks into the skin easily and it has helped keep my skin so soft. It is suitable for all the family although you can get Aveeno Baby which is slighter lighter in texture. It glides onto the skin effortlessly and a little goes a long way. Skin is left perfectly moisturized without any sticky or oily residue. I love it.
Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Cream This moisturizing
Yas
Beauty Adviser
26/10/23-15:52 (edited on 26/10/23-15:53)
One of my current favourite skincare additions. I have very oily skin so I tend to stay away from anything marketed as โ€˜glowyโ€™ or โ€˜dewyโ€™ but I really wanted to try this as one of my friends swears by it. I LOVE this! I usually apply this to where I apply highlighter or where youโ€™d naturally โ€˜glowโ€™. I love this on no makeup days too as it lasts all day but also doesnโ€™t accentuate texture or pores! Itโ€™s an oily consistency that I just warm in between my fingers and apply straight to my face. I havenโ€™t braved using it under makeup, but on its own I love it!โœจ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’˜
One of my current favourite skincare additions. I have very
HarpK80
Beauty Enthusiast
26/10/23-15:33
Best cleanser for dry skin!
Best cleanser for dry skin!
Claire
Beauty Adviser
26/10/23-13:09 (edited on 26/10/23-13:10)
Still one of my go too foundations I do love a matte foundation & this is good at masking me pores x
Still one of my go too foundations I do love a matte
Bella
26/10/23-13:01
Been loving this article for the best winter fragrances!
Been loving this article for the best winter fragrances!
Glam.Angie
Beauty Enthusiast
26/10/23-12:57 (edited on 26/10/23-13:06)
One of the best dry shampoo that works so well for my hair!!!
One of the best dry shampoo that works so well for my