Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Daisy
Beauty Enthusiast
05/07/24-16:59
My absolute favourite Kosas product is their iconic concealer! It is my go-to all year round, completely saves me on those rougher mornings. I honestly could not live without it and the packaging is just so bold and stunning! What a life saver. xx
My absolute favourite Kosas product is their iconic
Liz
Beauty Adviser
05/07/24-16:43
Obsessed with how cute this kabuki brush is! 😍💖
Obsessed with how cute this kabuki brush is! 😍💖
Mimi
Beauty Enthusiast
05/07/24-16:08
This is my favourite Kosas product- the BB Burst tinted gel cream. I love this product because it is stunning on the skin. It evens out skin tone without feeling heavy and is very dewy, giving you that glow from within look. Perfect for clean girl makeup ❤️
This is my favourite Kosas product- the BB Burst tinted gel
Lola
Beauty Enthusiast
05/07/24-15:01
The Kosas Concealer is my go to concealer in summer, it has the perfect medium coverage which keeps me looking fresh and radiant without showing any pigmentation. A holy grail!!
The Kosas Concealer is my go to concealer in summer, it has
Sam
Beauty Enthusiast
05/07/24-13:35
I absolutely love the Kosas concealer. I’ve always had an issue with covering my dark circles but with this concealer it’s made my under eyes are flawless. I don’t even need to colour correct. I go in with the shade 5.50 to conceal the under eyes and then use the shade 05W to brighten. The shade range is amazing and I love the inclusion and diversity the range has to offer. I would definitely recommend this concealer.
I absolutely love the Kosas concealer. I’ve always had an
Naville
05/07/24-12:33 (edited on 05/07/24-12:34)
the wet stick is my favourite! because it leaves lips nourished and with a nice tint
the wet stick is my favourite! because it leaves lips
GOLDA
Beauty Enthusiast
05/07/24-12:30
This concealer is one for those who love a dewy, radiant finish and fuller coverage. The formula is very creamy and hydrating, thanks to the addition of moisturising hyaluronic acid, and caffeine, which even helps to reduce puffiness around the eye areas. It has a flexible doe-foot applicator which makes swiping it onto the skin really easy. I have acne prone skin and this has non commodogenic ingredients (WIN)
This concealer is one for those who love a dewy, radiant
Claire
Beauty Adviser
05/07/24-12:10
I love these sheer shine lippies, nicely moisturising and has buildable colour. Easily take upu from day to night look with one product.
I love these sheer shine lippies, nicely moisturising and