/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
JULIA
Beauty Newbie
23/05/24-13:17
I love these Kosas lip oils, they make my lips feel so soft and I love the packaging.
I love these Kosas lip oils, they make my lips feel so soft
Zahra
Beauty Enthusiast
23/05/24-13:16
Ffirstly, the formula is impressive. It's clear, which makes it suitable for all brow colors, and it feels incredibly lightweight. Despite its light texture, it provides excellent hold without any stiffness. Throughout the day, my brows stayed in place without any flaking or smudging. The application process is smooth and precise, thanks to the well-designed brush. It picks up the right amount of product, ensuring that each brow hair is coated evenly. This makes it easy to achieve a natural, yet polished look with minimal effort. One of the standout features is the inclusion of nourishing ingredients like castor oil and panthenol. Not only does this gel shape and volumize, but it also promotes healthier, fuller brows over time. After a few weeks of use, I noticed my brows felt softer and looked more robust. Additionally, the Kosas Air Brow Clear Volumizing Treatment Gel aligns with clean beauty standards, being free from harsh chemicals and cruelty-free. This is a significant plus for those who are mindful of the ingredients in their beauty products. Kosas Air Brow Clear Volumizing Treatment Gel is a top-notch product that delivers on its promises.
Ffirstly, the formula is impressive. It's clear, which makes
Laura
Beauty Enthusiast
23/05/24-13:14
A creamy concealer has to be the one!
A creamy concealer has to be the one!
Maria
Beauty Newbie
23/05/24-13:14
I really like the Kosas concealer! I always look for medium to full coverage with a natural finish. It has worked quite well for me and a little goes a long way
I really like the Kosas concealer! I always look for medium
Chloe
Beauty Newbie
23/05/24-13:10
I love the Kosas brow pop nano! I’ve tried loads of brow pencils before and can’t usually get the hang of them and they end up looking too blocky so i just revert to using eyeshadow. This one is so so tiny that it looks really natural and you don’t have to press down hard to get it to work.
I love the Kosas brow pop nano! I’ve tried loads of brow
Lulu
Beauty Enthusiast
23/05/24-13:09
I LOVE the kosas spray on serum, it makes my skin so bourcy and glowy!
I LOVE the kosas spray on serum, it makes my skin so bourcy
Shalini
Beauty Newbie
23/05/24-13:09
Absolutely love the Kosas lip oils! Very hydrating and fab shade range of neutrals.
Absolutely love the Kosas lip oils! Very hydrating and fab
Aliyah
Beauty Newbie
23/05/24-13:08
I can not live without the Kosas AHA serum deodorant. It has improved the skin under my armpits drastically. For a non aluminium deodorant, I was pleasantly surprised by the efficacy of it too. All in all, I will be repurchasing this time and time again.
I can not live without the Kosas AHA serum deodorant. It has