/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Poojaminhas
Beauty Adviser
09/11/23-14:49
My favourite Vichy product is mineral 89 booster serum  Moisture  Fragrance  because it really hydrates my skin and contains amazing ingredients! I love this product so much and believe I can’t live without it as I haven’t really found a moisturer perfect!  Also it give nice glowing skin  it is rich food for me... i love vichy it is changed my skin  problems totally.  Whenever i am my see glow without any makeup.. then i zm so happy.thanks vichy 
My favourite Vichy product is mineral 89 booster serum 
Sidney
Beauty Newbie
09/11/23-12:28
Love the 72h moisture boosting cream. Good for different seasons when pairing with different serums/oils
Love the 72h moisture boosting cream. Good for different
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
09/11/23-12:17
These are my 2 ultimate products that I love. The serum is perfect for my skin and moisturizes perfectly. the skin is hydrated. SPF perfectly protects against harmful solar radiation and makes facial skin age less
These are my 2 ultimate products that I love.  The serum is
Nikki
Beauty Enthusiast
09/11/23-10:55
My Ultimate Skincare Go To Product. I can’t go anywhere without using my CeraVe moisturiser.
My Ultimate Skincare Go To Product. I can’t go anywhere
Kuljit
Beauty Adviser
09/11/23-10:52
This is my skin must have, the amazing CeraVe PM Facial Moisturising lotion, its fantastic
This is my skin must have, the amazing CeraVe PM Facial
Stefania
Beauty Enthusiast
08/11/23-21:59
I never expected this product to be such a game changer for me. I have hormonal acne mainly on my chin and this serum has helped so much to improve and reduce the spots. I can not recommend it enough!
I never expected this product to be such a game changer for
Floozy20
Beauty Adviser
08/11/23-21:47
I am in love with this La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5+ Ultra Repairing Soothing Balm. I have used it for multiple issues for myself and my family. My daughter has very dry bumpy arms and I have used this on her for the last few days and her skin is looking nourished and less irritated. I have used it for my other daughter's dry elbows and I love how it is non greasy and just absorbs into the skin. I have dry knees and have noticed a visible difference already. This really is a multi purpose soothing balm that is suitable for the whole family.
I am in love with this La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5+
Autumn
Beauty Newbie
08/11/23-20:51
Hi guys i have been experiencing irritation and pores on my face can someone advise me on what skin care i can use or what to do?😃
Hi guys i have been experiencing irritation and pores on my