/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Zoozoospetals
Beauty Adviser
11/21/23-08:35
My ultimate skincare product is my Shiseido Vital Perfection Cream. I try other products but always return to this.  Where to begin? Having been around for over 100 years and with proven results I had high expectations, it definitely doesn’t disappoint. At a certain age, our skin needs extra help and this really helps. It is so rich and creamy but within a few seconds of applying it, it sinks in leaving only beautiful feeling skin. It literally feels like applying silk. It comes with a small applicator to keep germs away and you apply 2 pearl sized dots onto your face (forehead, cheeks, nose & chin). A little goes a long way. It has the most beautiful but mild fragrance. It smells like Peach Melba 😍. My skin looks so much brighter, the product works and I love it πŸ’–
My ultimate skincare product is my Shiseido Vital Perfection
Jennipenelli
11/20/23-20:45
This has to be my ultimate skincare product at the moment! I received it from the home tester club few days back and it’s amazing!
This has to be my ultimate skincare product at the moment!
Biliseta
Beauty Adviser
11/20/23-19:32
This is my ultimate skincare product. My hands are constantly dry and my skin needs extra boost of hydration. This hand cream is perfect to keep it nourished and hydrated.
This is my ultimate skincare product. My hands are
Shujata
11/20/23-15:38
My holygrail for skincare! Paulas Choice BHA Liquid Exfoliant is praised for its 2% salicylic acid, which helps exfoliate inside the pore lining, making it effective for acne-prone skin. It also has anti-inflammatory and soothing ingredients, suitable for reducing redness and promoting smoother skin texture. I use it before applying my makeup and it’s the perfect smooth base for flawless makeup! πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ
My holygrail for skincare! Paulas Choice BHA Liquid
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
11/20/23-11:01
My favourite serum πŸ’™
My favourite serum πŸ’™
Desire
Beauty Adviser
11/20/23-09:19
Love this tanning moisturizer
Love this tanning moisturizer
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
11/20/23-00:03
I am loving the amazing offers on Sephora and decided to place a little order. I ordered 3 Sephora nail polishes in shades Enjoy the Sunset and Jealous at Β£3.15 each and Lady Luck Β£3.99. I also ordered Cosmopolitan 100ml Eau De Parfum Spray at Β£5.71 which was an amazing saving as original price is Β£39.95.
I am loving the amazing offers on Sephora and decided to
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
11/19/23-18:07
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara I love the brush on this mascara, it separates my lashes and keeps the clumps away. It is a nice creamy textured mascara that coats every lash with ease making it easy to get in the corner of your lashes for a full fanned look with great volume and length. It’s the best non-smudge mascara I have used and easily build able to apply the desired look and volume desired.
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara       I love