/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Laura
Beauty Adviser
11/30/23-14:46 (edited on 12/16/23-09:19)
So I have my eye on the The Makeup Extravaganza collection. I'm chronically ill but like to do myself up every now and this looks like the perfect set to try out lots of new things. And for my Mum, who supports me and my family through my chronic illness and the bundle of mayhem that is my small daughter, and is absolutely vital to our wellbeing and happiness, she deserves the beauty has no age box because she's absolutely blossomed as she's got older and found her true self (so beauty for her certainly has no age!) and the bits in there look really lovely.
So I have my eye on the The Makeup
Sal123
Beauty Enthusiast
11/30/23-14:26
I absolutely love Christmas time! Shopping and gifting are my favourite things to do. If I could choose one person to gift a Sephora favourites gift set to it would be for my older sister, she’s had a tough year but she always takes time for others and she never complains or focuses on herself so I would treat her to the makeup extravaganza gift set as she has always been obsessed with makeup. For myself I would love the Natasha denona stocking filler as I am a huge fan of her makeup.
I absolutely love Christmas time! Shopping and gifting are
kajal
Beauty Adviser
11/30/23-14:20
The one I would chose for myself and my friend since I was 11 would be the SEPHORA FAVORITES advent calender we both love skin care and make up!. we love going to pop ups and store openings. i would love to treat her but with money Tight this would be great to win
The one I would chose for myself and my friend since I was
IrinaGr
Beauty Insider
11/30/23-14:05
I’m choosing for my friend SEPHORA FAVORITES The Makeup Extravaganza as she loves make up. And for my self - SEPHORA FAVORITES The INDULGENCE Collection πŸ€—
I’m choosing for my friend SEPHORA FAVORITES The Makeup
Afrodita
Beauty Adviser
11/30/23-14:02
A must-have for that extra boost of radiance! 🌟
A must-have for that extra boost of radiance! 🌟
HappyDays
Beauty Adviser
11/30/23-13:56
This is Sephora at Dubai Hills Mall, not to be confused with Dubai Mall which is situated another end of Dubai. This is a beautiful big store.
This is Sephora at Dubai Hills Mall, not to be confused with
Afrodita
Beauty Adviser
11/30/23-13:49 (edited on 12/01/23-21:37)
As I reflect on the challenges of the past year, the Sephora Beauty Has No Age captures the essence of renewal and self-care that I seek for myself. 🩷 πŸ›οΈ As for my amazing sister, a Sephora set to show my love for her endless kindness and uplifting spirit. 🌸
As I reflect on the challenges of the past year, the Sephora
Klaumaa
11/30/23-13:28 (edited on 12/03/23-23:47)
Hi allβ€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’› The Sephora gift box that I would choose for MYSELF is SEPHORA FAVORITES Advent Calendar 2023!!!!!! It is, with no doubt, one of the very best Advent Calendar on the market in 2023. It is the biggest beauty selection in this festive season which is filled with 36 products, 23 of which are full-sized!!!!!!!!!!!! It is one of the most exclusive beauty advent calendars for me. The best part of Sephora Advent Calendar is the variety of products of amazing brands for hair, makeup, skin, body and fragrance such as Sol de Janeiro, Rare Beauty, Elemis, Tarte, REM beauty, Fenty or Drunk Elephant which I personally LOVE!!!!! Winning this insenly GOOD beauty selection would be a dream come true for me as I would have a chance to test all the cosmetics that SEPHORA recommends. Let's be honest, I am definitely a skincare and make up junkie😁. Winning a competition is always a thrilling experience. It not only offers great excitement, but also provides you with a sense of accomplishment. I have learned to appreciate MYSELF this year as I have always appreciated everyone else leaving myself at the very end so I keep my fingers crossed. β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ–€ SEPHORA FAVORITES The INDULGENCE Collection I would choose for my MUMMY😍. She deserves the world of gifts and I'm so grateful to call her my mom and my best friend! She is the glue that holds our whole family all together so I would love to give her a gift she deserves!!!! As my mother is a make up and skincare lover as well, I am certain this will be the best gift for HER. She is also a SEPHORA fan so I know she will be thrilled and honoured. I choose The Indulgence collection for my Mommy simply because it contains creams, collagen boosting oils, scented candles and many more. I can see some of her favourite brands in here such as Elemis, Redken, Sheseido etc. S heseido E lemis P Philip Kingsley H ouse of lashes O rigins R edken A romatherapy F enty A ugustinus Bader V egan by Happy Skin O rigins U rban Apothecary R are beauty I lia limitless T an luxe E lemis S pacemasks Xoxo πŸ’›β€οΈπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ§‘πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ€
Hi allβ€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’›  The Sephora gift box that I would choose