Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
KatPower82
11/06/23-14:41
I absolutely love Vichy so this was a hard decision, however, my favourite product is the Mineral 89 Fortifying & Plumping Daily Booster - leaves skin soft, hydrated, with reduced oil production, since adding to my routine, my skin has never been happier. I couldn’t live without this now as it means my makeup application is smoother, adds moisture to the skin and helps to repair & protect the skin barrier. Super soft skin, leaves a healthy glow
I absolutely love Vichy so this was a hard decision,
CrazyAne
Beauty Newbie
11/06/23-13:54
I really like the Vichy Liftactiv line. These two are my favourites because it actually works. The products feels lux without breaking the bank and my skin feels amazing every time I use it. The Liftactiv Supreme Eyes & Lashes Serum is something I can't live without.
I really like the Vichy Liftactiv line. These two are my
Veko
Beauty Newbie
11/06/23-12:42
Absolutely love the Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Serum! It's like a drink of water for my skin, super hydrating without feeling heavy or sticky. The hyaluronic acid plumps up my skin and the mineral-rich water seems to really calm my skin down. I've noticed my face looks a lot more radiant since I started using it. What makes it a favorite? Well, it's got a minimal ingredient list - no unnecessary fragrances or irritants, which is a huge plus for my sensitive skin. Also, it layers beautifully under my daily moisturizer and makeup, no pilling or heaviness! Can't live without it? That's tough, but I'd say their 72HR Moisture Boosting Cream is a must-have. it's fragrance free and does not irritate my skin. what's more feels lightweight and refreshing.
Absolutely love the Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Serum!
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
11/06/23-10:05
💙
💙
Shannon
11/06/23-08:44
I have very recently (within the week) brought these items, (the clarins one was a sample) and oh these have done wonders to my skin! My skin has become a lot more softer, smoother, some how my pores on my nose and cheeks have looked like theyve disappeared (i know they havent but they have become so minimised) my skin just looks better over all! I brought these to see if they can help after a bad few breakouts I have had with a product i tried before, they havent helped that much but the clarins sample ive only had for 3 days and i need to give it abit longer, the same with the other products, theres hardly any scent to any of them! If i dont have a late reaction to these products they are now going to be going into my skincare routine for good! I like to try the entire product before i go replacing items in my skincare products as I know purging of the skin can happen, so once i have used all of the products and im still happy with them they are getting added!
I have very recently (within the week) brought these items,
Mari
Beauty Newbie
11/05/23-21:16 (edited on 11/05/23-21:17)
I recently reviewed this product and would like to share my thoughts! Overall, a great product catered for skin barrier repair. It sinks into the skin very nicely and creates a protective layer of-sorts whilst being lightweight. What I really liked is that it is non-comedogenic and I found it helped with the visible reduction of my texture. Pros: Great for reducing skin texture Non-comedogenic Lightweight Very impressive ingredient list Refillable Suitable for oily/combination/sensitive skin Cons: Pricier Might not be ideal for drier skin-type/dry seasons
I recently reviewed this product and would like to share my
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
11/05/23-14:37
My ultimate skincare product is Vichy Mineral 89 hyaluronic acid serum it’s one of the best serums I have tried it’s so good
My ultimate skincare product is Vichy Mineral 89 hyaluronic
Faria Hussain
Beauty Newbie
11/05/23-13:38
This is my absolute favourite product for my skincare routine. I like to keep my skincare routine minimum and this product helps me out so much. The REN Clean Skincare Radiance Glow Daily Vitamin C Gel Cream is the best. It evens out my skin tone and gives my skin a healthy glow. I have started using this product for over a month now and I already see my skin improving for the better! Hands down I will always recommend this product!
This is my absolute favourite product for my skincare