Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Rebecca
Beauty Newbie
11/05/24-04:14
I don’t have any Kosas products yet but would love to try the lip oils and concealers 😭 any other recommendations too would be fab 🫶🏼
Kamila
Beauty Adviser
10/05/24-21:35
I love these two products, especially the concealer 😍. My under eye area has never looked so beautiful😍. Do you use these products?
I love these two products, especially the concealer 😍. My
Henrietta
Beauty Enthusiast
10/05/24-17:23
I love kosas concealer and lip fuel and also the skin tint but I ran out and I am just starting to get into makeup and these really helped and where perfect and not difficult to use
I love kosas concealer  and lip fuel and also the skin tint
Rouge
Beauty Enthusiast
09/05/24-21:14
I don't have any Kosas products but i really want to try their lip oil. Looks absolutely beautiful
Rehima
Beauty Adviser
09/05/24-16:44
Using the Kosas buttery lip treatment after applying lip liner x
Using the Kosas buttery lip treatment after applying lip
Rahmasaid
Beauty Adviser
09/05/24-11:28
New skincare added to my collection.  I am loving this at the moment .Have you tried this?
New skincare added to my collection.  I am loving this
Jinal
Beauty Adviser
09/05/24-11:28
I’m in love with my Kosas wet lip oil plumping Treatment Gloss 👄 This shade is Fruitjuice 💕💕 The texture is soo amazing soft and pigmented. You can see plumping effect after just one layer🫶🏻 it is non-sticky. Applicator is soo good. Pinkish shade gives so hydration and nice glossy sheer 💋lips. Smells gorgeous 👄👄 Do recommend this 💕
I’m in love with my Kosas wet lip oil plumping Treatment
validated
Daisy
Beauty Insider
09/05/24-10:09
Sephora favourites in the sun ☀️ 💛
Sephora favourites in the sun ☀️ 💛