Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
KatPower82
15/11/23-14:27
Ultimate skincare product - Lancôme Génifique Yeux eye cream 🥰💕 soft and smooth eye contour
Ultimate skincare product - Lancôme Génifique Yeux eye cream
Debra
Beauty Newbie
15/11/23-11:20
This is my favourite Vichy product because it’s a great serum and it’s really light on the skin. Makes my skin feel really hydrated. My Vichy product I can’t live without is Vichy one step cleanser. I love you can use day or night.
This is my favourite Vichy product because it’s a great
SheyBV
Beauty Newbie
15/11/23-10:52 (edited on 15/11/23-10:52)
Thank you @sephora for the rest opportunity! Looking forward to trying the SkinFix scrub for my KP!
Thank you @sephora for the rest opportunity! Looking forward
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
15/11/23-10:46
The best serum 💙
The best serum 💙
Saira
Beauty Newbie
15/11/23-07:32
Love The Maybelline Lipstick
Love The Maybelline Lipstick
Despina
Beauty Adviser
15/11/23-01:39
I am using Garnier Intensive 7-Day Mango Oil Body Lotion, which hydrates skin and leaves it feeling instantly softer and smoother in texture. A very good body lotion during the cold weather when my skin gets very dry.
I am using Garnier Intensive 7-Day Mango Oil Body Lotion,
vanessa
14/11/23-22:32 (edited on 14/11/23-22:34)
This has to be my favourite Vichy product. The mineral 89 cream. It provides 72 hrs hydration thanks to hyaluronic acid, vit b and squaline . It’s perfect for my slightly sensitive perimenopausal skin that is all over the place. I can sometimes get hormonal blemishes and I have oily and dry patches. So I love the fact it’s for all skin types. Its light weight and absorbs easily and my skin is left feeling nourished and plumped as it really protects the skin barrier. I use this together with the mineral 89 serum. I apply a few drops of that. Pat into skin. Wait a minimum of 30 seconds then apply this and it’s working wonders on my skin.
This has to be my favourite Vichy product. The mineral 89
Jennipenelli
14/11/23-20:31
This is definitely a must for skincare and makeup removal 🩷🩷
This is definitely a must for skincare and makeup removal