/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Holly
Beauty Enthusiast
12/04/23-19:10
Oh wow ! The Sephora indulgence set !! It’s got all the stars like medik8 and Elemis ! It’s the highest level of skincare and self care in a box ❤️❤️
Joanne10
Beauty Adviser
12/04/23-18:50
I just love everything beauty whether it’s skincare or makeup and fragrances love it all 😍
Nafeesa
Beauty Newbie
12/04/23-18:48
I would love the Sephora indulgence collection as every thing in there is something I already use or would love to try as part of my skincare and makeup routine. As I am a new mum my skin is all over the place and this would make my year! I would gift my mum the makeup extravaganza as she would love all the premium bits in there as she never spends money on herself.
Alexia
Beauty Enthusiast
12/04/23-18:36
If I were to get a set, I would definitely buy the Makeup Extravaganza set because I have always wanted to try the Natasha Denona Mini Zendo Eye Palette 4g and Natasha Denona I Need a Rouge Lipstick in Eva 2g. The range of products in this set is really good and I love all the brands. I would gift my Mum the sephora favourites the indulgence collection set as she does not normally buy nice things for herslef and would want to treat her to a luxury gift! She also really wants to try out Shiseido Ultimune Serum Power Infusing Concentrate
𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮🏎🤍
Beauty Newbie
12/04/23-18:26
If I had to pick a set, that has not just caught my eye but I'd absolutely die to have, it would defeinely be the wild night set by Drunk Elephant! This set seems absolutely perfect for my skin, and not just that, the products you get in it are so good! I've seen many reviews and videos around the drunk elephant brand and that specific set and it just looks so class. I'd be absolutely astounded if I got it! (In a good way)
Steph
Beauty Newbie
12/04/23-17:40
I would gift my mum the Sephora faviourates make up extravaganza set as there's alot of good and easy to use products in there for her to try. I would have the Sephora favourites stocking filler Natasha Denona as I've been wanting to try her eyeliner and lip pencils for a while.
Simonne
Beauty Adviser
12/04/23-17:38 (edited on 12/04/23-17:51)
1) I’d choose the Sephora Favourites Indulgence Collection giftset to send to my cousin, who’s been working crazy, long hours and studying full time to train as a social worker to help make a difference in the community. She works so hard never complains, always thinks of others and deserves some pampering and self-care. 🤗💜 2)) I’d choose the Makeup Extravaganza giftset for myself as a treat, as due to higher cost of living I had to cut back on buying makeup this year. I love getting glam with makeup and it contains a great range of products from some awesome brands that I’d love to try out. 😊
1) I’d choose the Sephora Favourites Indulgence Collection
Michelle
Beauty Newbie
12/04/23-17:38
Absolutely Charlotte Tilbury for a Christmas glow and party with my favourite fragrance versace dylan blue
Absolutely Charlotte Tilbury  for a Christmas glow and party