/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Maral
Beauty Newbie
12/06/23-11:05
I would give the “Beauty Has No Age” gift set to my neighbour who is a skincare newbie and completely overwhelmed by choices. Plus she is a teacher, volunteers to rescue animals, and fosters kittens… she deserves the pampering products. I’d get myself the Advent Calendar because there are SO many goodies I’d enjoy and others I’d share with my friends, like the one size setting spray and Kate Somerville exfolikate (all mine!) while the Neom candle and Aromatherapy shower oil is for my sweet friend back home to relax and decompress.
Laura
Beauty Adviser
12/06/23-10:16 (edited on 12/06/23-10:16)
I just want to gush about how amazing the Ordinary's Soothing barrier and support serum is. I bought it because I'd tried a new acid product and my skin hadn't liked it at all. It had started peeling and stinging and I couldn't get it back to normal despite stopping all harsh products. Within days of using this my skin was miles better, now (I think its been about a week and a half) it's looking better than it ever has and the surprise is that the cystic acne I get on my chin has gone and has been replaced by a few tiny spots that go away promptly. The dark and red marks on my chin from old spots are clearing up. My skin looks so much more hydrated. It loves this stuff. It is a huge recommend from me. And the pink colour comes from vitamin b12, which is naturally bright red and I assume goes pink when mixed with other white ingredients in the mix.
I just want to gush about how amazing the Ordinary's
Despina
Beauty Adviser
12/05/23-23:01
My new favorite is the Athelios sun stick. It is easy to fit it in my handbag and to apply whenever I am out. I mostly appreciate its help with sensitive areas around the eyes, lips, and nose. The stick has a non-greasy formulation, but it still glides easily on the skin. I also chose this sun stick for its SPF 50+, that offers high protection against UVA and UVB
My new favorite is the Athelios sun stick. It is easy to fit
Despina
Beauty Adviser
12/05/23-22:54
I would love to keep for myself the Sephora Favourites Beauty Has No Age Gift Set, which has amazing skincare products from well-known and famous brands such as Lancome, Estée Lauder, Clinique, 111Skin, and Dr. Barbara Sturm, and I would share with my daughter the Sephora Favourites Hair Care Collection, with shampoos, conditioners, and scalp treatments from renowned brands.
I would love to keep for myself the Sephora Favourites
Hannah
Beauty Newbie
12/05/23-21:35
Oh my gosh it HAS to be The Makeup Extravaganza set and the Bath & Body Collection. I would gift the Bath & Body Collection to my mum so she could have a truly gorgeous self-pamper experience and take time for herself after what has been a stressful few years. I would love the Makeup Extravaganza as a gift for myself because that OneSize powder and Kryolan Eye primer are EVERYTHING! Not a want but a need 😉 🫶🫶
Pat
Beauty Adviser
12/05/23-20:59 (edited on 12/05/23-22:02)
I would love the Claudau for myself as a treat for me as I deserve it and The Inkie one for my daughter as she definitely deserves it . She is starting out on her skin care journey and this would be perfect
I would love the Claudau for myself as a treat for me as I
Silvia
12/05/23-19:52
It is soooo, but so hard to chose! All the Sephora Favorite Gift sets are amazing, but these two are absolutely dreamy: Sephora Favourites Beauty Has No Age And Sephora Favourites Makeup Extravaganza I would be over the moon to receive any of them. When it comes to gifting, I would definitely chose The Make Extravaganza for my girls. Let me tell you a few things about these incredible “my girls”. We met here, in Sephora Community, about two years ago, and since then we have been in each other’s lives permanently. Happiness, joy, anger, frustration, funny memes, masterclass reminders, we share all together. We still didnt organise a reunion, because we dont really live close to each other, but we are so close and united! I dont know what I would do without them! So, yes, the Sephora Favorites The Makeup Extravaganza would be my choice for them. After I am posting this, I will go to our WhatsApp group to ask if I made a good (theoretical) choice! 🤞🏻
It is soooo, but so hard to chose! All the Sephora Favorite
Afrodita
Beauty Adviser
12/05/23-18:46
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA is a game-changer in my skincare routine – its gentle exfoliation and hydrating formula leave my skin feeling refreshed and radiant. A must-have for anyone looking to achieve that healthy glow!✨✨
The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA is a game-changer in my