/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Jennipenelli
15/12/23-19:17
Gifted πŸ’™ This is the latest ultimate skincare product πŸ’™ In love πŸ’™πŸ’™This triple action balm is absolutely amazing. I can not rate it it highly enough. It absorbs so well into my skin and my legs are looking better already πŸ’™ I’m absolutely over the moon with this product, I just know the more I use it the better my legs will look and I have never EVER been able to have bare legs. Thank you La Roche Posay skin community πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
Gifted πŸ’™ This is the latest ultimate skincare product πŸ’™
Jasmine
Beauty Enthusiast
15/12/23-17:04
I would give the beauty has no age set to my mum as her birthdays on Christmas Eve she’s always so helpful and does everything for me it would be nice to treat her to something every once in a while mums need breaks to❀️
Carlton
Beauty Adviser
15/12/23-14:16
My ultimate skincare product my Garnier refreshing toner
My ultimate skincare product my Garnier refreshing toner
Molly
Beauty Newbie
15/12/23-11:54
I would share the β€˜Beauty Has No Age’ sephora favourites set to my mum, to bring back confidence and make her feel beautiful once again! And for myself i’d keep the makeup extravaganza set to live out my makeup dreams πŸ’˜πŸ‘ΌπŸ»β€οΈ
Safina
Beauty Adviser
15/12/23-11:14
This Nars Powermatte lip pigment is so lovely and comfortable on the lips and it’s a beautiful colour too 😊
This Nars Powermatte lip pigment is so lovely and
Amelia
Beauty Enthusiast
15/12/23-11:06
Look what's just arrived πŸ€— I regularly suffer with hormonal acne breakouts and have been left with marks from previous breakouts,I can't wait to starr testing this cream to see if it improves the appearance of marks left behind from previous breakouts.
Look what's just arrived πŸ€— I regularly suffer with hormonal
Sal123
Beauty Enthusiast
15/12/23-10:09
My fragrance for the day Versace Pour Femme Dylan Blue A lovely fresh floral fruity scent
My fragrance for the day  Versace Pour Femme Dylan Blue A
Stacy
Beauty Newbie
15/12/23-03:48
Oh my god this years gift sets are killing it. I absolutely would love the SEPHORA Favourites Beauty has no age setSet it’s absolutely beautiful, not too childish but offers some whimsical elements. Feels really luxe and great products that work. I’m getting a little older so I need products that are really going to help me look a little refreshed. I would love to gife the fragrance set to my mamma too! She would love that! She loves trying new scents and I think it’s great to try new things