/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Anaya
Beauty Newbie
12/19/23-21:48
SEPHORA FAVORITES The Makeup Extravaganza i would love to buy this for my hard working mum whos makeup is either old or drugstore and nver spends money on herself like she does for me and my brother so this would be really nice if i could gift this to my mum :-)
Syrine
Beauty Newbie
12/19/23-18:12
I would love to have this one ๐Ÿ˜ I will gift it to my little sister because she loves perfumes and it makes me happy when she is !
I would love to have this one ๐Ÿ˜ I will gift it to my little
Shubhra
Beauty Adviser
12/19/23-17:16 (edited on 12/19/23-17:16)
I would love this for Christmas โ™ฅ๏ธ
I would love this for Christmas โ™ฅ๏ธ
Shawna
12/19/23-16:16
Hydration is key especially in winter and for my dry skin, The Inkey List Hyaluronic acid serum is my go to skin product. It keeps my skin plump and hydrated throughout the day and for night time skincare. Just wish it came in a bigger bottle lol.
Hydration is key especially in winter and for my dry skin,
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Insider
12/19/23-15:28
Loving these samples of LVEB L'Extrait, the latest addition to the La vie est Belle stable of fragrance ๐ŸŒน
Jacqueline. Ainscough
Beauty Insider
12/19/23-15:26
Thank you all for your likes and comments ๐Ÿ™
Thank you all for your likes and comments ๐Ÿ™
Safina
Beauty Adviser
12/19/23-11:39
New sample to try and the perfume smells amazing โ˜บ๏ธ
New sample to try and the perfume smells amazing โ˜บ๏ธ
Laura
Beauty Adviser
12/19/23-10:52
I've just started using this recently and my skin seems to like it. I have oily acne prone skin and this seems to add a touch of hydration without causing a break out. And if I use before makeup it goes on nice and smooth. I quite like the smell, although I imagine some people wouldn't but it fades fairly fast! Much more subtle than the rose mist.
I've just started using this recently and my skin seems to