Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
04/12/23-23:22
Garnier Micellar Water for Sensitive Skin The Garnier Micellar Water for sensitive skin is such a gentle but effective product. It is really effective at removing eye makeup and facial makeup without any irritation or stinging. It comes in a generous 400ml bottle and a little goes a long way. You simply apply to a cotton eco pad designed specially for cleansing. Apply the micellar water so that it feels damp on the pad but not soaking. Wiping gently in light strokes the cleanser lifts off makeup and residue from the skin without having to scrub or vigorously rub at the skin. It took off all my mascara, eyeliner, foundation, blush and lipstick, all with ease. This micellar water is great as there is no greasy or oily residue left behind on the skin. My skin also is left feeling comfortable and fresh without any dry or tight feeling like some products can do. I love to do a double cleanse in the evening to make sure my skin is totally makeup free and extra clean. To do this I use the Garnier hydrating deep cleanser after the initial cleanse with the micellar water. My skin is left so fresh and refined and I would definitely recommend.
Garnier Micellar Water for Sensitive Skin       The Garnier
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
04/12/23-23:20
Mua Pencil Sharpener I am loving my Mua Pencil Sharpener from my Mua Mystery Bag. It is absolutely perfect for sharpening my eye liner and eye colour pencils. it issuch a great product and has a sharpener at both ends. One end for slim pencils and the other for larger pencils. It is designed so well x
Mua Pencil Sharpener       I am loving my Mua Pencil
Ezgi
Beauty Newbie
04/12/23-23:19 (edited on 04/12/23-23:22)
I would love to have The Makeup Extravaganza for myself as it will help my newly entered beauty career and would love to gift my mum the Beauty Has No Age Gift Set for supporting me on certain decisions that I have made.
I would love to have The Makeup Extravaganza for myself as
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
04/12/23-23:18
Mua Satin Sheen Lip Stylo Mua Satin Sheen Lip Stylo is such a lovely lip colour. It goes on so smoothly and the texture is so soft and silky. It glides onto lips effortlessly and instantly makes the lips feel so hydrated and nourished. It is like wearing a creamy lip balm, absolutely beautiful. The shade I purchased is Heroic.
Mua Satin Sheen Lip Stylo       Mua Satin Sheen Lip Stylo is
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
04/12/23-23:17
Mua Nourishing Lip Gloss A nice textured lip gloss that is super easy to apply and the cushioned wand is a nice shape and size. Applies quickly and smoothly for instantly nourished and smooth lips. The colour shade displayed is Heartfelt x
Mua Nourishing Lip Gloss       A nice textured lip gloss
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
04/12/23-23:14
The Mua Soft Nudes Eye Shadow Palette has a collection of 15 highly pigmented nude toned matte & shimmer-foil eye shadow shades. They all have a soft and silky texture that blend well to create a multiple of subtle and bold eye looks. The shades in the palette names are: Top row - Heels or Flats, Group Chat, Girls Trip, Sleepover, Out Out. Middle Row - Duvet Day, Afternoon Tea, BFF, To The Spa, Espresso Martini. Bottom row - Let's Do Brunch, Rosé, Cocktails, Movie Night, Shopping Spree. Such beautiful shades that can be applied with a cosmetic brush or your finger. The metallic shadows are just amazing. It’s good value for money, for sure. They feel creamy, and look so beautiful. I highly recommend.
The Mua Soft Nudes Eye Shadow Palette has a collection of 15
Lola
Beauty Newbie
04/12/23-22:27 (edited on 04/12/23-22:36)
I would love to give my Nan the fragrance Sephora favourite collection as my Nan loves anything to do with fragrance and I know she would love as use this everyday. I would love to give it to her as she is my best friend in the world and has always been there for me through my ups and downs and I would just love to treat her to this as she always spoils me so I would like to spoil her this time. For myself I absolutely love the makeup Extravaganza as I adore all the brands included and would love to try out new products that I’ve always wanted to try like the ones I’ve beauty powder and the glow recipe primer. Thank you Sephora ! Merry Christmas :))) <3
I would love to give my Nan the fragrance Sephora favourite
Tilly-Mae
Beauty Adviser
04/12/23-21:03 (edited on 04/12/23-21:04)
What product is the top of everyones christmas list this year ?💭🎄📦 Mine: K18 leave-in molecular hair repair mask 🌟
What product is the top of everyones christmas list this