/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Anisa
Beauty Newbie
12/24/23-12:15
heyy i would gift my younger sister with the sephora haircare collection as she is struggling to learn how to care for her natural hair. and i would gift myself the sephora makeup collection as i love doing makeup and it just makes me happy ❤️
Annie68
Beauty Adviser
12/24/23-10:52
Amazing cleanser. ❤️
Amazing cleanser. ❤️
Sanaa
Beauty Enthusiast
12/23/23-23:39
Can’t recommend more for KP sufferers!!!Where to start? Where to start? Where to start? I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I didn’t think anything would be able to help me tackle my KP (Keratosis Pilaris), and I grew up being told to just scrub using a hand towel or something like that and it’ll go away, and yet it never worked; when I say I started to see a difference after one use, I absolutely mean it. From the texture to the actual application, it’s really easy to use, non-scented so it didn’t irritate my skin, and each particle of the scrub was even and in comparison to other body scrubs, wasn’t abrasive on my skin. The creaminess of the product was everything, I was expecting it to be harsh against my sensitive skin, yet it was nothing of the sort. After testing it for a few weeks, I’ve seen a lot of improvement and my skin feels and looks smoother, and I cannot recommend this product more. It’s become a holy grail product in my shower routine and it’s a staple in my house now.
Can’t recommend more for KP sufferers!!!Where to start?
Dannelle
Beauty Enthusiast
12/23/23-09:08
This giftset is chefs kiss
Anna
Beauty Newbie
12/22/23-22:00
I have my eyes set on this indulgence collection to share between myself and my daughter
I have my eyes set on this indulgence collection to share
Sofi
12/22/23-20:13
What's not to love
What's not to love
Saba
Beauty Enthusiast
12/22/23-16:59
Since it’s Christmas I’d gift it to all the lovely ladies who are not fortunate enough to afford these gifts :)
Noor
Beauty Adviser
12/21/23-23:30
Make up is a win for me ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Make up is a win for me ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️