/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Julija
Beauty Enthusiast
24/05/24-14:47
As a girl with combination skin it had been very hard for me to find a concealer that wonโ€™t make visible the eye lines, but after i saw Kosas Revealer concealer and all the reviews i thought i should give it a try and itโ€™s been almost 2 months now that I use it everyday, just 2 small drops and makes my eyes look so gooddd, it lays out very well with my foundation but looks really good even just concealer and some lipgloss, I believe this will be my go to this summer
As a girl with combination skin it had been very hard for me
Rahima
Beauty Enthusiast
24/05/24-11:21
Creamy concealer, it applies well and gives really good coverage! Last a long time too which is amazing and sooo many skin benefits which is amazing! I have just finished this one and will defo be repurchasing.
Creamy concealer, it applies well and gives really good
Viktorija
Beauty Adviser
24/05/24-10:08
Kosas lip oil ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ My dream to try this ๐Ÿ’ž looks wild ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒท P.s. picture from internet.
Kosas lip oil ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™  My dream to try this ๐Ÿ’ž looks wild
Lynn
Beauty Enthusiast
24/05/24-09:08
Kosas Lip Oil ๐Ÿ˜ This is by far the best lip oil Iโ€™ve tried! Thereโ€™s been a few at all type of prices points Iโ€™ve tried and this one is top of my list. I will always repurchase and itโ€™s made me excited to try more from the brand.
Kosas Lip Oil ๐Ÿ˜  This is by far the best lip oil Iโ€™ve
Wiola
24/05/24-08:13
I absolutely love the Kosas LipFuel Hyaluronic Lip Balm! ๐Ÿ’‹โœจ This balm is my go-to for hydrated, plump lips all day long. The collagen-boosting formula leaves my lips feeling soft and nourished, and the natural tint is perfect for a subtle pop of color. Itโ€™s the perfect balance of skincare and makeup in one I absolutely love the Kosas Revealer Concealer! ๐Ÿ’– It's a game-changer for my makeup routine. Not only does it provide excellent coverage for dark circles and blemishes, but it also feels super lightweight on my skin. Plus, itโ€™s packed with skin-loving ingredients that help to hydrate and brighten. A perfect blend of skincare and makeup! ๐ŸŒŸ #Kosas #KosasRevealerConcealer #BeautyFavorites
Mia
Beauty Newbie
24/05/24-07:50
My favourite Kosas product is their concealer. It is easy to blend, covers my dark circles underneath my eyes and packaging is super cute!
My favourite Kosas product is their concealer. It is easy to
Shan
Beauty Newbie
24/05/24-05:06
My favorite concealer is Kosas. It provides natural coverage and makes me feel good. I highly recommend it for everyday use.
Nikki
Beauty Enthusiast
23/05/24-23:55
One of my favourite products is the Air brow lifting treatment gel in Clear. I like to brush my eyebrows up and this keeps their shape nice and fluffy, it also dries nicely and doesnโ€™t leave any residue or white stickiness. This is also really affordable. Such a good eyebrow product! :) 
One of my favourite products is the Air brow lifting