Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Louise
Beauty Adviser
13/05/24-10:07
The Kosas concealer is my no1 product. As you tell from this picture it’s almost empty, this shows how much I love and use this product. It’s so creamy, does not crease and stays on all day, I would 100% recommend the Kosas concealer!!
The Kosas concealer is my no1 product. As you tell from this
Lou
Beauty Adviser
13/05/24-10:02
I am in love with the Kosas BB burst. I bought it on a whim without getting a sample first (something I usually never do!). I have no regrets! It is the perfect summer skin base, it really does look like your skin but better! It also lasts a really good time on the skin which I find to be rare in skin tints. I like to apply this with my hands and it soaks into the skin nicely, I haven’t had any issues with pilling and I always use this over an SPF! I use shade 15 for reference
I am in love with the Kosas BB burst. I bought it on a whim
Tamy
13/05/24-10:00
I love it as it gives me a good amount of coverage and A LOT of neutral shades which I am absolutely here for!!
I love it as it gives me a good amount of coverage and A LOT
Katarzyna
Beauty Adviser
13/05/24-09:57
Great cream
Great cream
Shachar
Beauty Adviser
13/05/24-09:53
I like this product because it’s really helpful to freshen the face
Zoe
Beauty Enthusiast
13/05/24-09:50
I love the lip oils, they last so long! Malibu is my favourite shade :)
I love the lip oils, they last so long! Malibu is my
ava louise 🫧
Beauty Adviser
13/05/24-09:48
Kosas is honestly way too underrated! The concealer is my holy grail as it never fails to impress me with the glowy coverage it gives! I would be so pleased and happy If I were to win the competition as I have been dying to try their hydrating spray! Katie fang has influenced me!🥹 So much love to kosas and their team!🤍💛
Kosas is honestly way too underrated! The concealer is my
Alisha
Beauty Enthusiast
13/05/24-09:47
KOSAS dream beam in sunlit is everything!!! I've just used it on holiday. Firsly it has SPF 40 in and normally I'm a girl who burns easily but this helped me not to burn and actually get a nice tan on my face and neck. It also has a nice glowy tint to it so it's beautiful in the day time with no make up but also beautiful under make up. No white flash backs because it has the tint in it. It also didn't leave my skin feeling greasy. MY NEW GO TO PRODUCT!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
KOSAS dream beam in sunlit is everything!!! I've just used