Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Jennipenelli
18/12/23-13:44
These are the items that I would love to win and share with my best friend and neighbour Gemma 🖤🖤
These are the items that I would love to win and share with
MissR
Beauty Adviser
18/12/23-11:47
A few more bits added to the Sephora beauty box today 👀
A few more bits added to the Sephora beauty box today 👀
Laura
Beauty Adviser
18/12/23-10:15
A bit late sharing this after the Masterclass, but this is my Charlotte Tilbury Collection. The pink pillow talk palette is what I used in the pink look on my beauty looks post today. Still kind of thinking about the purple she used in the masterclass from the Christmas palette though 💜
A bit late sharing this after the Masterclass, but this is
Malgorzata Wojas
18/12/23-02:20
I will definitely treat my mum with this beautiful Beauty Has No Age set. She deserve everything ❤️. I would love to get the Makeup Extravaganza for myself just simply because there is little bit of everything in this set. Just Perfect 👌
I will definitely treat my mum with this beautiful Beauty
Ellen
Beauty Enthusiast
18/12/23-01:32
For my close friend of over twenty years I would gift the Sephora Favourites Bath & Body Collection. They have just moved abroad and sometimes facing sleepless nights so this gift with the This Works Sleep Pillow Spray, Spacemasks Self Heating Eye Mask, and the Holistic London African Pink Pepper + Peony Scented Candle would be perfect to help them de stress and relax. For myself definitely the Sephora Favourites the Fragrance Collection as I’m currently looking for a new fragrance and knowing so little about fragrance not sure where to start. This set has a great selection of different notes so great for a novice perfume user like me!
For my close friend of over twenty years I would gift the
Amelie
Beauty Newbie
17/12/23-23:47
I love ordinary for myself but I would suggest drunk elephant as it really helped my skin
melanie
Beauty Enthusiast
17/12/23-22:22 (edited on 17/12/23-22:25)
For my sister id get the beauty has no age as she's obsessed with skincare. For myself I'd pick the make up extravaganza 😆😆 value £350! Such a bargain.
For my sister id get the beauty has no age as she's obsessed
IrinaGr
Beauty Insider
17/12/23-10:31
My simple every day routine - gentle exfoliation and hydrating serum- smooth nourished glowing skin:
My simple every day routine - gentle exfoliation and