/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Ecaterina
Beauty Enthusiast
01/19/24-20:37
I really love this cleanser for my oily skin I don’t have anymore pimples and my skin is always matte love that.
I really love this cleanser for my oily skin I don’t have
Lore Lorena
01/19/24-18:11
Hair perfume from Gisou - wild rose and honey This is my 1st time using a hair perfume and also this brand, so I was very excited to test this.The size of this hair perfume is 50ml , that comes in a cute transparent bottle where you can see the perfume inside. Love the look of this , cute pink blush shade with some roses drawing on the box.To move to the actual scent, this smells divine , the hone and wild rose notes can be easily detected , these coming soft from the 1st sprits. With a relatively long lasting scent , after spraying , it feels very natural and gentle not very overpowering at all.I love that does not weight down you hair in any way , and does not make your hair sticky - it is just perfect 
Hair perfume from Gisou - wild rose and honey   This is my
🌹Meme🌹
01/19/24-13:38
Ultimate skincare product for body!! Love this stuff i do suffer with body imperfections I wouldnt say full on body acne but i do get a fair few blemishes and this stuff works a treat to keep them away🥰
Ultimate skincare product for body!! Love this stuff i do
Danielle
Beauty Enthusiast
01/19/24-12:15
Ultimate skincare product, onto my 3rd one!
Ultimate skincare product, onto my 3rd one!
Despina
Beauty Adviser
01/19/24-04:04 (edited on 01/19/24-04:05)
I am so happy to have reached a new level and become a Rising Star ❤️ Thank you, #Sephoracommunity
I am so happy to have reached a new level and become a
🌹Meme🌹
01/18/24-16:08
Ultimate skincare product! We have to look after all the body not just the fave and i love this hand cream Especially this time of year, its perfect for dry chapped hands keeps them soft and nourished all year round 💝🌹
Ultimate skincare product! We have to look after all the
Charlotte
Beauty Newbie
01/18/24-12:48
Thank you everyone 💓 Just recently joined x
Thank you everyone 💓  Just recently joined x
Abigail
Beauty Newbie
01/18/24-02:31
This has saved my skin the last week. I’ve had it for ages and never reached for it but after looking into the ingredients I thought this would be perfect to repair my skin barrier and soothe dry skin in the cold weather, and I was right! I leave on as an overnight mask and gently massage into skin after 10 mins. Highly recommend if you’ve got dry/irritated skin
This has saved my skin the last week. I’ve had it for ages