/ All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Write something
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
JJ MJ
Beauty Enthusiast
28/05/24-23:31
My Lips look juicer than ever ;) with Kosas Plump + Juicy Lip Booster! It makes my lips soooo beautiful with its buttery texture and makes me go mmmmm!
My Lips look juicer than ever ;) with Kosas Plump + Juicy
Sandra
Beauty Enthusiast
28/05/24-16:11
This concealer is simply wonderful. He does everything he needs to do. It perfectly moisturizes my dry skin under the eyes, covers dark circles under the eyes and looks beautiful. It combines with many powders and creams. It doesn't gather in the creases. It is very efficient and lasts forever. Just a little bit is enough to cover dark circles under the eyes. This is my absolute favorite, I use it every day. I think it's worth the price.
This concealer is simply wonderful.  He does everything he
Nadia
Beauty Adviser
28/05/24-12:12
Hi, I currently use Laura Mercier translucent loose powder but are there any others that are as good, no flashback etc?
Lucy
Beauty Newbie
28/05/24-12:08
Love this concealer honestly a new staple in my now growing Kosas collection. Finally found a brand which will cater to olive skin tones an impossible task that so many brands overlook!
Love this concealer honestly a new staple in my now growing
Megan
Beauty Enthusiast
27/05/24-07:02
It’s all about the revealer foundation as an oily skinned and olive toned gal it’s the only foundation I’ve found that a) matches my skin tone perfectly with olive undertones specific shades but b) I’ve tried that actually lasts, as my oils build up on my skin which we all know is a given I don’t look oily I look glowy honestly cannot fault this foundation at all! I worse this foundation from 6am until gone midnight to a festival this weekend and it was THE. Best!
It’s all about the revealer foundation as an oily skinned
madrasa
Beauty Adviser
27/05/24-00:23
I love that this primer preps my skin for flawless makeup application. It does this by refining my skin's texture which allows for my foundation to be applied on easily as well as enhancing my complexion aiding my foundation. I love that this primer also helps to set my makeup to allow for long wear. It is easy to apply as it contains an easy to use pump applicator. It has a gel texture which helps to mattify my skin allowing my foundation to give a silky look to my skin. It has a sheer texture so is suitable for all skin tones. #gifted
I love that this primer preps my skin for flawless makeup
Rayaan
Beauty Enthusiast
26/05/24-21:29
My fav fav product of Kosas all time Is definitely their concealer. So lightweight so creamy so easy to work with. It blends seamlessly everytime with NO CREASING!!! Absolutely amazing.I love the sleek bottle it’s so easy to take anywhere with me when I go on brunch dates with friends it’s perfect to re touch my makeup.I also love that it doesn’t break me out which is very beneficial for my acne prone skin.I truly appreciate this product love kosas for that.
My fav fav product of Kosas all time Is definitely their
Analisa
Beauty Enthusiast
26/05/24-16:29
I love it