Home / All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
🏆 Contest
Redken x Community Competition

✨Win the haircare haul of a lifetime ✨

In order to win the full regimen of Redken’s NEW Acidic Color Gloss & Acidic Bonding Concentrate, the rules are as follows: 

We need you to post three pictures. 

1. A picture of your favourite Redken product
2. A before picture of your hair pre product. 
3. An after picture, SHOW US THOSE RESULTS! 

That’s it! 3 pictures and 5 lucky winners 🎉

You have until Midnight 17.04, ​we can't wait to see those strands!

🏅 The full regimen of Redken’s NEW Acidic Color Gloss & Acidic Bonding Concentrate
🎫 single entries for this contest
⏰ contest ends on 4/16/2024
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Desire
Beauty Adviser
16/04/24-22:24
I have frizzy damaged coloured hair and I often use heat tools, thanks to redkin range has helped bring back life in my dull looking hair,gives amazing shine and smoothness to my hair
I have frizzy damaged coloured hair and I often use heat
Amanda
Beauty Newbie
16/04/24-00:13
My hair was badly damaged as you can see until I started using redken products now my hair is soft with no problems and no more snapping off .. remember is highly recommended 🙂
My hair was badly damaged as you can see until I started
Eve
Beauty Newbie
15/04/24-10:19
My hair was severely bleach damaged and then I started using redken all soft conditioner and it repaired my hair and softened it so much! I get compliments on how shiny and healthy it is everywhere I go. Genuinely the best conditioner I’ve used
My hair was severely bleach damaged and then I started using
Sadie
Beauty Newbie
15/04/24-09:12
I am yet to be lucky enough to try a redken product but I have always wanted to try their curly hair products as the reviews are amazing
I am yet to be lucky enough to try a redken product but I
Jessica
Beauty Newbie
14/04/24-12:48
makes my hair look smooth and healthy and not frizzy
makes my hair look smooth and healthy and not frizzy
Egle
Beauty Newbie
13/04/24-14:39 (edited on 13/04/24-15:09)
I love how can easily handle my hair after Redken All soft line
I love  how can easily handle my hair after Redken All soft
Anna
Beauty Enthusiast
13/04/24-11:37
#competition My favourite Redken product has to be the acidic colour gloss range. This heat protection spray has completely changed my frizzy, colour treated hair. It now looks sleek, shiny and so healthy! Im honestly such a fan of anything Redken, but this range has really upped my hair game.
#competition  My favourite Redken product has to be the
Jea
Beauty Adviser
12/04/24-21:33
Love to try out these products. As I m new in sephora community and I m. Very excited to try out this brand.