Home
All Things Beauty

All Things Beauty

This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
🏆 Contest
WIN a 1:1 Dermatologist consultation with Dr Mary Sommerlad.

It’s competition time! And this time our prize is getting personal 

Recommended by Derms and loved by us, the hydration hero VICHY will be offering a one off prize for our next competition. 

To be in with the chance to win a 1:1 Dermatologist consultation with Dr Mary Sommerlad. Learn all about your skin type and discover the best products for your healthiest and happiest complexion yet, all you have to do is: 

1/Post a picture of your favourite Vichy product.

2/What makes this product your favourite?

3/Tell us a Vichy product you can’t live without?  

Set your alarms because the lucky winner will be announced @ 10am on the 16th November and Good luck!

We can’t wait to see your entries 

🏅 1:1 Consultation With Vichy Dermatologist Dr Mary Sommerlad
🎫 single entries for this contest
⏰ contest ends on 11/15/2023
All HaircareMakeupSkincareFragranceBodycareWellnessMen'sGifts
Most recent
Angela
Rising Star
15/11/23-23:20
This has to be my 100% favourite Vichy product. It is such a beautiful lightweight serum that is so hydrating on my skin. I can not go a day without using it in my daily routine its the best serum I've ever used. At the moment sadly I can' not use it on the left side of my face due to. A opperation last week I'm still recovering from and that side of my face is so sore from bone being drilled away as infection had eaten into bone so I can not wait to be able to apply it again as my skin so needs it.
This has to be my 100% favourite Vichy product. It is such a
Debra
15/11/23-11:20
This is my favourite Vichy product because it’s a great serum and it’s really light on the skin. Makes my skin feel really hydrated. My Vichy product I can’t live without is Vichy one step cleanser. I love you can use day or night.
This is my favourite Vichy product because it’s a great
vanessa
Rising Star
14/11/23-22:32 (edited on 14/11/23-22:34)
This has to be my favourite Vichy product. The mineral 89 cream. It provides 72 hrs hydration thanks to hyaluronic acid, vit b and squaline . It’s perfect for my slightly sensitive perimenopausal skin that is all over the place. I can sometimes get hormonal blemishes and I have oily and dry patches. So I love the fact it’s for all skin types. Its light weight and absorbs easily and my skin is left feeling nourished and plumped as it really protects the skin barrier. I use this together with the mineral 89 serum. I apply a few drops of that. Pat into skin. Wait a minimum of 30 seconds then apply this and it’s working wonders on my skin.
This has to be my favourite Vichy product. The mineral 89
Chitt
Rising Star
14/11/23-19:51
Well, my preferred product from the haircare range is definitely the anti-dandruff shampoo(green range). In terms of skincare range, the Mineral 89 Hyaluronic acid booster is the best product I have ever used for my combination(partially normal, partially oily, and now dehydrated) skin.
Well, my preferred product from the haircare range is
Jennipenelli
Rising Star
14/11/23-18:17
Ok this is is my favourite Vichy product at the moment! It really does help firming under my eyes. I have noticed such a difference and I simply can not live without it! I’m also in love with their Mineral89 cream. It’s so dreamy and my skin feels amazing after using it. 💙💙
Ok this is is my favourite Vichy product at the moment!  It
Annie_
Beauty Expert
14/11/23-06:46
I cant live without this toner because its help with my prone combinations skin. Clear perfect and live smooth skin.
I cant live without this toner because its help with my
Scarlet
Beauty Expert
14/11/23-03:35
Vichy sunscreen is an absolute game-changer in my daily beauty routine. I've always struggled with finding a sunscreen that doesn't leave a greasy or heavy feeling on my skin, but Vichy has completely changed the game for me. First off, I love that it's formulated with broad-spectrum SPF 50+ to provide maximum protection against harmful UV rays. This gives me peace of mind knowing that my skin is well-protected against sun damage and premature aging. The formula is lightweight and non-greasy, which is a huge plus for me. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any white cast or residue on my skin. I love that it's also water-resistant, so I don't have to worry about it rubbing off or sweating off during the day. One of the things I appreciate most about Vichy sunscreen is that it's suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. I have fairly sensitive skin, and I've never had any issues with irritation or breakouts from using this sunscreen.
Vichy sunscreen is an absolute game-changer in my daily
Kristina
13/11/23-19:53 (edited on 13/11/23-19:53)
2/ What makes this product your favorite?My holy grail Vichy product is the Normaderm PhytoAction Daily Deep Cleansing Gel. Its unique blend of salicylic acid and natural origin active ingredients makes it my go-to solution for acne-prone skin. This gel not only deeply cleanses my skin, effectively removing impurities and excess oil, but it also contains ingredients that soothe and prevent further breakouts. The gentle yet potent formula is perfect for daily use, and I've noticed a significant reduction in my acne and acne scars since incorporating it into my routine. 3/ Tell us a Vichy product you can't live without?I can't imagine my skincare routine without the Vichy Normaderm PhytoAction Daily Deep Cleansing Gel. As someone who has struggled with acne and the lingering marks they leave behind, this product has been a game-changer. The salicylic acid not only helps prevent new breakouts but also exfoliates and promotes skin renewal, gradually diminishing the appearance of acne scars. Its non-drying formula ensures my skin stays balanced and healthy. Winning a 1:1 Dermatologist consultation with Dr. Mary Sommerlad would be an incredible opportunity to further enhance my skincare routine and work towards achieving my healthiest complexion yet and further tackling those enduring acne scars.
2/ What makes this product your favorite?My holy grail Vichy