/ My ultimate skincare product ✨️ Minéral 89 72 Hour
This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Loopylass84
Beauty Enthusiast
01/26/24-08:26
My ultimate skincare product ✨️ Minéral 89 72 Hour Moisture Boosting Cream by Vichy ✨️Melting momentI was kindly gifted this amazing Minéral 89 72 Hour Moisture Boosting Cream by vichy Community and let me just say wow what a difference using this has made to my face.The cream containing Hyaluronic Acid,Vitamins E and B3 and squalene with the refreshing texture of the cream that melts instantly into the skin locking in moisture, instant hydration for long lasting nourishment to the skin.Skin is left refreshed, replumped and feels soothed with a healthy glow.Key ingredients are as follows : Hyaluronic Acid.Squalene.Vitamin B3 & E.Lipids.Vichy volcanic mineral water.Key Benefits:Melting cream texture for all skin types.72 hour long lasting hydration.Recovers and strengthens the skin barrier.Plumps and soothes skin for a healthy glow.Fragrance free and hypoallergenic.Recommends this product ✔ Yes
My ultimate skincare product ✨️   Minéral 89 72 Hour