/ My hair had started to look very faded and straw like so I
This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Stephanie
Beauty Newbie
10/25/23-17:23
My hair had started to look very faded and straw like so I decided that I wanted to go for a more deeper colour. I tried Garnier GOD Permanent hair colour in shade 7.0 Almond Creme Dark Blonde. It left my hair with a lot more depth of colour. There is no brassy look, my hair shines, feels conditioned and looks so natural. The hair colour is so easy to use and I love that you can mix the hair colour in the same pot that all the ingredients come in. It has not got any strong or unpleasant smell whilst on the hair as it is infused with the scent of sandalwood, goji berry & orchid. With it's thick mask like texture there are no drips and it is so simple to use just like applying a mask on your hair. I love that GOOD is a 90% natural origin colour kit. Once applied to the hair you simply leave it to process for up to 30 minutes. Once the time is up rinse the colour from the hair until the water runs clear. You then give a light shampoo. When the shampoo is rinsed completely out I pat my hair with a towel to absorb the excess water so the conditioner can get straight into the hair and absorb better. In the contents of the tub a Silk and Shine conditioner is included. Enriched with nourishing shea butter care, it has a nice rich texture that coats the hair perfectly. I leave it to absorb for 2-3 minutes before rinsing. The hair feels like silk when rinsing out. When drying my hair it is super smooth and there is no tangling in the brush. My hair looks super healthy with beautiful highlights and tones. I would really recommend this wonderful product. Inside the Good Mixing Tub is a Wooden spatula, The developer cream, The colourant cream, Silk and Shine conditioner.
My hair had started to look very faded and straw like so I