/ ๐”ป๐”ผโ„๐•„๐”ธ๐•ƒ๐•†๐”พ๐•€โ„‚๐”ธ ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•€๐•ƒ๐• ๐•„๐•€๐•ƒ๐•‚๐”ฝ๐•†๐•ƒ๐•€๐”ธโ„•๐•‹ I
This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Mandie
Beauty Adviser
26/07/22-08:16
๐”ป๐”ผโ„๐•„๐”ธ๐•ƒ๐•†๐”พ๐•€โ„‚๐”ธ ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•€๐•ƒ๐• ๐•„๐•€๐•ƒ๐•‚๐”ฝ๐•†๐•ƒ๐•€๐”ธโ„•๐•‹ I really love how gentle this product is on my combination skin leaving it feeling thoroughly cleansed, soft, smooth, comforted and perfectly balanced. Overall my skin looks much more radiant with a gorgeous healthy glow which I'm very pleased with. The usage directions state to pour the powder onto wet hands and rub together to form a creamy lather. That said, I find I always need to add more water which can sometimes prove disastrous if I add a tad too much resulting in product wasteage. It can also be mixed with your regular cleanser if so desired. I personally find this mixing process rather tedious as I'm someone who likes to get my skincare routine done as quickly as possible but I'm definitely in the minority with that lol. Overall I think most people would absolutely love this product and the skincare results are exceptional. ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ Calming vegan exfoliating powder polishes skin while supporting the skinโ€™s moisture barrier. Vegan milky powder exfoliant with Oat and Coconut activates upon contact with water, releasing botanical extracts to help polish away dead skin cells. This gentle exfoliating powder and a blend with fruit-based Grape Extract and Arginine rich in Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) and Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) work together with Coconut Milk for smoother, softer skin. Regular exfoliation helps achieve softer, smoother, more vibrant skin ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’•๐’” Gently polishes to reveal smoother, more vibrant skin Replenishes and supports skinโ€™s moisture barrier Relieves skin with calming and soothing ingredients
๐”ป๐”ผโ„๐•„๐”ธ๐•ƒ๐•†๐”พ๐•€โ„‚๐”ธ ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•€๐•ƒ๐• ๐•„๐•€๐•ƒ๐•‚๐”ฝ๐•†๐•ƒ๐•€๐”ธโ„•๐•‹ I