/ I don't know about everyone else, but I'm spending a lot of
This chat is for all things we love about beauty. From your favourite beauty trends to recommendations and everything in-between!
Christina
Beauty Insider
07/09/22-14:03
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm spending a lot of time thinking about the FeelUnique/Sephora merger at the moment! I pulled together the top things I wish UK Sephora/FeelUnique would stock which I've seen Sephoras around the world - maybe their buyers are watching for our requests? ๐Ÿคž I'd love to see a full range of Pat McGrath in store. This has been so prevalent in foreign Sephoras I've visited and I love trying out the pigments in person. I'd also love to see the Sephora own brand lipstick, which is undoubtedly one of the best lip brands I've used! The formula and colour are amazing! Finally, I'm a Glo Skin Beauty fan and have used this for years, but find it really hard to find in the UK since they pulled their UK store. In particular, I adore this Hydrating Mist which has become almost impossible to find, but I'm aware Sephora Australia have it! Is there anything you'd all love to see a FeelUnique/Sephora collab stock, either in store or online? x
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm spending a lot of